Carefree Acti-fresh Pantiliners

Carefree Acti-fresh Pantiliners Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

January 04, 2017

the price is great and they are absorbent, I do however with they would stick to underwear a little better, other then that they are extremely effective and hard to tell they are even there.

October 07, 2016

I just got a sample of this, I very like it is very thin and comfortable, move with your body, you do not feel like a you are wearing them. Great product. Definitly will buy it!

March 02, 2016

I like this Brand of panty Liners,they are comfortable and move with your body,I also like their thin sleek design,no one can even tell your wearing them.They have a nice soft scent for any kind of odor control.I feel very confident using this brand because I know its good quality and will be hassle free.They are inexpensive and can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store in the pharmacy section. Definitely a good product

February 14, 2016

I use Carefree product, especially this one, since over 10 years and I was never disapointed at all. And they have a wonderful customer service. I never ad a "bad situation in my panties" ever.

January 04, 2016

Love this product, have been using this product for months. I love love it.

October 24, 2015

i had a problem where i felt a slight itch from other products - but i haven't had any issues with Carefree liners and have been using them for years.

October 18, 2015

I got a sample of these. I was a bit hesitant when I saw how thin the liner was. But it is comfortable, breathable & gives the protection you need.

October 02, 2015

Carefree makes really light weight and good quality panty liners. I use them for when I need extra back-up. They are also so soft and are small enough to carry in your purse.

October 02, 2015

I received a decent sized sample (there were 4) in the mail, but the sender was unknown. I'm not certain I understand how to assess that one pantyliner is better than another, but there wasn't a plastic-y top that made you feel uncomfortable, they were individually wrapped so you could carry in your purse, and the liner stayed in place. I'm not certain this sampling made me a fan for life. I suspect I'll still buy whatever brand that is one sale when I need these next. although there was a coupon attached that might help.

June 15, 2015

These are my favourite liners! I get them on sale all the time for a dollar and they are a great value. I find them to be very comfortable and they don't get sticky like some other liners. I also like how they are non-scented.