Good

Carfia Aviator Style Polarized Driving Sunglasses Reviews

1 review
Ranked #74 out of 318 in Accessories

July 03, 2016

These aviator sunglasses are great for me because I'm often driving to and from work directly in the path of the rising/setting sun, which is a miserable way to start AND end your workday. With these, not only is the direct sunlight much easier to handle, but the glare is cut down significantly as well.

These glasses are a nice, simple black design that is totally unisex, so my husband and I can both wear them depending on who's driving. They also cover a large area around the eyes, because the aviator style is larger than other styles of sunglasses, giving you greater protection. They comfortably fit both my regular sized head and my husband's large head.

I was surprised by just how light these glasses are. They weigh nothing at all, especially when wearing them, so they never bother my ears or nose when I have to wear them even for long periods of time. They're also scratch resistant, which makes me feel better about keeping them in the car, and they come with a case and cleaning cloth for the extra convenience.

Overall, a very stylish pair of unisex sunglasses that work great.

********************************************
Pros
+ Nice unisex style
+ Cuts down on glare and direct sunlight
+ Aviator style provides a lot of cover for eyes and surrounding area
+ Scratch resistant
+ Very lightweight

Cons
- None

********************************************

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation