CARGO blu_ray Blush/Highlighter in Peach
Amazing

CARGO blu_ray Blush/Highlighter in Peach Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 536 in Blush

October 02, 2009

These blush/highlighters in Peach and Pink are always in my kit. I use both shades for all my brides because it looks natural and gives their skin a natural glow. Pink is the perfect colour to give a bride that perfect "blushing bride" effect and Peach is great for warming up the skin tone without looking orange or tan. On myself, the pink shade shows up when I am not tan so I usually use a darker pink blush as a base then swipe this over top. Peach is gorgeous on its own or over a bronzer.

August 15, 2008

I received this in a package of goodies from CARGO so I could test it. The blu_ray line is designed for professional make-up artists working on television and film productions. They are customized for the unforgiving medium of high definition filming and photography where every flaw is magnified.

The blush/highlighter is great for every day wear. It contains Photochromatic pigments that adjust to any light to provide a natural glow. Personally I couldn't tell the difference between how this blush wore compared to another high quality blush, but I really LOVE the colour. The peach shade isn't as orange as it looks in this picture, it is a beautiful fresh colour that I think would flatter most skin tones. I have been wearing this every day since I got it. My one complaint is that it doesn't seem to last all day. Maybe I touch my face too much throughout the day but within a few hours it is toned down quite a bit.

Still the formula is very pigmented and I think this will last me for a very long time - long enough to justify the $28 price tag. I much prefer this over my MAC blush.