Cargo blu_ray HD Mascara

Cargo blu_ray HD Mascara Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 796 in Mascara

July 21, 2013

This is another product by cargo that I have been using for over a year. It definitely adds fullness to my lashes, doesn't smudge and easy to remove.

February 04, 2010

I was recently given this mascara by a friend who ,I believe, got 2 from this site.
    The first thin i noticed was the smell. It isn't very pleasant and is a little strong at first but I was able to get past it when I put it on.
    I was really pleased with the results, it gave me really long and defined lashes. I did find myself having to wipe some of it off the comb before applying it because it was a little much and left a few minor clumps.
    I got used to the smell and it didn't stay with me all day so it wasn't a big deal.
    I really like this and have been using it a lot, i admit the price is high for me and I would not have used this had I not been given it for free. If i had more money to spend I likely would buy this because I loved the way it made my lashes look.

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!