Cargo Blush in Rome
Good

Cargo Blush in Rome Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 501 in Blush

January 09, 2012

Cargo Blush in Rome is a pretty color. I really like the case it comes in, very cute and unique. It is very pigmented but does not have staying power. I noticed it only stays on for about an hour. Maybe it has to do with my darker complexion and the color becomes unnoticeable after a while. I don't know, but I recommend Nars in the color 'Orgasm' over this.

Updated On: February 16, 2013

So I've been using this over the past year and have grown to really like it. I went back to using Nars blush and found that the Cargo blush has a longer staying power for me. I also liked the color better because it was more natural and not as shimmery as the Nars blush. I go through the Nars blush faster because it is not as pigmented as the Cargo brand and I tend to have to layer more with Nars.

May 20, 2009

Rome is great for all seasons but particularly shines in summer with its dewey finish and iridescent shimmer. A more dramatic effect can be created for nights, but a little is great for daytime use also and you really don't need much else.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?