CARGO Blush Tin in Molokai

CARGO Blush Tin in Molokai Reviews

1 review
Ranked #519 out of 535 in Blush

September 05, 2007

This is probably my FAVOURITE blush.

I haven't tried many, only the Tarte Gel blush, the Quo 2-shade blush, and this one.

Out of the 3, Tarte seemed a bit hard and streaky to blend in if you weren't quick enough (I have dry cheeks, but an oily T-Zone), and Quo was an unnatural colour on my skintone.

I wanted something oil-free, that felt light, finely milled and moisturizing, and in a shade that wouldn't make me look like a clown.

The girl at Sephora recommended this blush, and after about 3 months of using it, I have BARELY made a dent in the large cake tin (I foresee being able to use this blush for the next 3 years ,if it doesn't go bad and expire).

The colour is light, natural, and fresh. It feels quite moisturizing, it's oil-free and it lasts all day long. The other colour I was looking at for a natural blush was Topeka, but I eventually settled on Molokai because Topeka was a bit too shimmery for my liking.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea