CARGO Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 285 in Bronzer

Looking for a sun-kissed glow that can last year-round? Cargo's soft iridescent bronzing powders glide on like silk and add just the right amount of golden shimmer. Apply on the face using our Dome Blush Brush or use Cargo's Super Powder Brush. See cargocosmetics main website for more information.

January 30, 2016

I love this bronzer. It is very natural looking on my somewhat fair skin and it lasts all day. It's the best bronzer I have used.

July 10, 2013

I bought this bronzer in light and absolutely love the glow it gives off, for the price is was amazing. The quality is very high end and seems to be lasting quite some time.

August 12, 2011

A little on the pricey side, but it's well worth it. I love this bronzer because it looks so natural on my cheeks. The colours they have are very realistic, so you don't look like a drag queen or anything like that. I don't think they sell CARGO cosmetics at Sephora anymore, so I got it off of ebeauty.ca. I don't like ordering things online, but I ended up buying a few Cargo products just so I could get the free shipping. I'm not sure if Shoppers carries it? Does anyone know?

June 20, 2011

I don't know about you, but I can spot a glittery, stripper-esque bronzer from 40 paces. You know the type - orange, sparkly, only looks good if you're sliding down a pole, with the colorful rays of a disco ball shimmering on your face and chest. (Not that I've done this or even see this done...ok, I've seen it done. But only once.) Anyway, there's nothing natural about it. Paradoxically, it seemed that these "theatrical" bronzers were the only ones I could find...until I happened upon Cargo's matte bronzer. It's not orangey or glittery. It's an amazing shade that compliments most skin tones. I like to use it to create the look of cheekbones (Fatcheeks McGee over here!) and on the sides of my nose to make it appear thinner (Thanks, pops, for the schnoz!). It also works great on the chest to enhance cleavage (Expecting a self-deprecating complaint, weren't you? Not this time! I've got fabulous boobs.) Cargo is the first bronzer I've found that I can wear WITH blush and not INSTEAD OF blush, to create a natural beachy, yet "oh my goodness me!" flushed look. (Think Kate Middleton.) And the best part is that I can keep my face out of the sun, avoid wrinkles, and still look like I've got a tan. If you've been looking for the perfect bronzer, look no more. Cargo is it.

February 08, 2010

I tend to stay away from bronzers because the color tends to looks really fake and unnatural when I use them. I've used powdered bronzers and cream/gel bronzers in the past.

The thing that I like about this bronzer is that the color is very natural and it goes on very evenly. I think it's the combination of the colored pigment (it's not too orangy, it's more of a neutral/beige color) and the fact that the powder is very fine. It goes on fine and even and it is easy to make the color more intense by applying more if you want.

I really do like this product. Sometimes I use even use it as a blush or for contouring around my cheekbones. Great product!

February 02, 2010

My absolute must-have day to day product! I can't live without it. I will purchase this little tin of pressed amazingness before any vacation! Contains micronized light diffusers to ensure your glow stays matte and gorgeous all day long. It's not exactly the cheapest product you can buy (at approx $28) but it's definitely worth the splurge.

May 31, 2009

Have recently been trying out a new Cargo bronzer. The colour is really pretty and has a nice golden shimmer/highlight in it.

I have a bit of trouble applying this bronzer as the colour is quite pigmented, so might be a bit challenging for the heavy handed.

It is a very pretty bronzer, although there is nothing that makes it stand out above the rest.

In terms of lastability - the bronzer seems to last for most of the day without reapplying.

You might be able to find a similar quality bronzer for less money, but if you are a Cargo fan, I would definitely recommend this bronzer.

August 06, 2007

I love the way this bronzer looks. It goes on even and gives the right amount of glow. Just get a good brush to put it on with. It has shimmer, but doesn't look too glittery. (They have one shade in a matte finish if that's your preference.) It's a good price compared with other high-end bronzers and this little tin has lasted me forever!