cargo eyeliner
Good

cargo eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 794 in Eye Liner

August 15, 2012

I also go this product in my Glymm box and I got black in my box. I usually use black eyeliner which was perfect when I got the cargo eyeliner. If anyone is used to only pencil eyeliner then I definitely recommend this one.

It goes on smooth, very pigmented so you don't have to constantly go over your lines to achieve a darker line.
    Also colouring in your waterline is so easy! I usually have a hard time doing so since my eyes are sensitive and they water frequently when I apply eye makeup. Usually the black won't stay on because of my tears. Anywho, even with a little bit of water I can still apply on my waterline which is FANTASTIC!

Great product.

February 24, 2012

I subscribe to the Glymm Beauty Box, where for $10 each month, products arrive at your door. Some are sample size and some full size. I received the Cargo high pigment pencil in black in January. I found that it went on very smoothly in a nice black. It also came off well with makeup remover. I started wearing eye liner again! Would definitely look at their other products.