Good

CARGO Eyeshadow Palette in Toronto Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1036 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

August 28, 2008

First of all I think these palettes have the most beautiful packaging design ever. I would love to blow the pictures up and frame them for my condo. Gorgeous. I received a few palettes from CARGO and distributed them to a few people to try and review. This new collection features different cities around the world, each with it's own unique design. I love that. I kept the Toronto palette for myself. (I had to represent!)

These colours are so beautiful, I declare Navy to be the new black. Navy is so sophisticated and on my blue/green eyes and makes them really pop. It's great for doing a smoky eye. Even my husband commented on my eyeshadow and said it made my eyes look aqua. The colours in this quad are midnight blue, slate blue, pale silver blue and black with microglitter. Though I am typically wary of shadows with shimmer, these look fantastic and aren't overly sparkly. I also love every colour in the quad. They look even better on than they do in the quad. Often I find eyeshadows look great in the package and then you put them on and they don't live up. This one is even better.

Staying power is excellent. These shadows are highly pigmented, last for hours and really stay put. This quad has become one of my favorites. Now I want to collect the rest of them!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye