CARGO Lip Gloss Quad
Amazing

CARGO Lip Gloss Quad Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Make lips look lovely again. CARGO Lip Gloss Quad - Argentina is a refreshing palette of complimentary and comforting lip glosses for softer, smoother, shinier lips. Argentina includes rich merlot, antique gold, cider shimmer, and dusty rose shades....

April 28, 2016

I really love that Cargo is Canadian. There is something I adore about a sphere type pan container full of lip gloss. The colour palettes are always fun. I own a few of these but do find them too sticky. I apply a very thin coat with a lip brush.

October 23, 2014

i found it very sticky and goopy and messy, not good!

October 23, 2014

I have this Cargo lip quad in Casablanca. It has such an array of colours that I might not normally try. I love the sparkles in one shade! Cargo is a Canadian based company in Toronto. I love to purchase Canadian products!

June 22, 2012

Really not sure why this one wins awards. It's very goopy, messy to apply and doesn't stay on. Wouldn't spend the money on this although I believe Cargo is a Canadian company which is nice (could be wrong about this).