Cargo Oil-Free Foundation

Cargo Oil-Free Foundation Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 595 in Foundation

Cargo's Liquid Foundation Pouch is a blendable, oil-free foundation, packaged in an ultra-portable, economical and hygienic pouch. Lightweight and conditioning, this natural-finish foundation contains antioxidant vitamins E and C to neutralize free radicals, repair minor damage and diminish visible signs of premature aging. Glycerin draws moisture to the skin, helping even the driest and most sensitive of complexions to stay supple, moist and comfortable. Its award-winning packaging provides safe, spill-free travel, ensuring a gorgeous complexion - no matter where you are. F-20 is ideal for very fair to fair complexions with yellow undertones.

September 14, 2016

I found this foundation at Sears when they where closing down for around $10. I regret not buying more but at that time i was a make up newbie. This foundation F-90 match my skin tone perfectly. I feel like i'm not wearing any foundation which is the look i love. Its light weight and oil free. I still have mine. I love it its my summer foundation.

December 09, 2015

hands down my favourite foundation. I have dry skin and it almost plumps it up and makes me look fabulous!!

the Price is great too for the amount of product you get. I've been using the same tube/bottle for 8 months and I'm not even half way through! Plus their packaging is great - very travel friendly and you can get every last drop!

June 14, 2010

I got this at Sephora for half price as they were phasing out the brand, but I'm so glad I can get more of it from The Bay (in Canada). It's a really great light-medium coverage foundation. Goes on super smoothly and blends incredibly. I don't feel like I'm wearing any makeup when I put this on. It's sheerer than the foundations I usually wear, but I like to use this on the days when I want a more natural, bare look and not bother with covering up every tiny little imperfection. The texture is unbelievable - I totally recommend this!

Updated On: June 14, 2010

I'm not crazy about the packaging of it, as liquid can spill out of the little spout if you're not careful, and it's difficult to keep it standing upright if the tube gets emptier, but it's a minor quibble. At least you can squeeze out every drop in there unlike the bottles with pumps leaving a clump at the bottom!

September 05, 2007

I actually got the sample pot of this from Sephora.... :) And it's lasted me for about 3 months now! (I don't use a lot of it, gooping it on, I use a bit of it here and there, in darker spots, then I go back over it with the Bare Minerals powder to set)

The colour is true to my skintone (FINALLY), and it feels lightweight, and works as a good, sheer concealer to help the sections that my Bare Minerals powder doesn't get. It feels light, it lasts (somewhat), and it doesn't ever look caked on (then again I don't use a lot of it).

I'd try a bit of it first in the store to see if you like the coverage of it - some find it a bit sheer, but don't expect miracles - your skin IS imperfect after all :) We can't all be airbrushed in real life.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products