CARGO TexasLash Mascara

CARGO TexasLash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 773 in Mascara

What it is:A maximum volumizing formula that gives lashes instant volume.What it does:CARGO's new must-have for Texas-sized high volume lashes in an instant. The fat, oversized brush allows for easy application with just one coat for immediate impact.What else you need to know:CARGO introduces an innovative elastic polymer formulation that forms small tubes around the lashes creating a smudge proof barrier that is removable with warm water or makeup remover and gentle pressure. TexasLash™ does not flake, smudge or run.

September 06, 2011

I have to echo what others have said - there's a reason this mascara is named after Texas and that's because it gives you seriously big, badass lashes.

I received this product free from the brand, and as a result of trying it I know I'll be buying it again. It's a little pricey, but I'm noticing that my favourite drugstore brand is also creeping up in price anyway.

My lashes are soft, insanely long, and have great volume. This mascara is definitely in my top 3 favourites (I have quite a few mascara favourites!), and I definitely recommend it.

The only caution I might give is that this product has a bit of fragrance to it, so if you're sensitive to that you might want to try a friend's product or a tester in the store before paying full price.

September 11, 2010

This is a very bold, big lashes kind of mascara. I get why they call it Texas Lash. Texas = big hair, Texas Lash = big lashes. All of the girls in the office love it and so do I. My only beef is washing it off is as hard as waterproof mascara. I don't wear waterproof mascara for that reason. If I want really bold lashes, this would be one of my top choices, but for daily wear, I prefer something that washes off more easily.

September 09, 2010

WOW!

This mascara definitely does what it says: VOLUMIZE!

I have very thin lashes, but the TexasLash definitely made them much more visible, especially after two applications (although two applications makes it look clumpy, so I don't suggest it unless you really need it).

The brush is big and fluffy, which gives off a nice fuzzy feeling during application, but makes it more difficult to reach smaller hairs and roots.

Works amazingly on lower lashes!

My only concern is that it doesn't hold curl very well. Maybe if there's a waterproof one?

September 09, 2010

I got a PR sample of TexasLash and I am extremely impressed with the results. The first thing I noticed was that it applied really smoothly and it didn't clump at all! It did add some volume, but this is best used as a lengthening mascara. And it truly is one of the best lengthening mascaras I've tried - I can literally see my lashes if I look up when wearing this. Seriously. A must-try for anyone looking for length!

August 18, 2010

This morning I was going to put in false eyelashes, but thought I would try the CARGO Texaslash that was given to me as a trial. I haven't ever used a mascara that only requires 1 application, but this product is amazing! I didn't have to apply a second coat and decided against the falsies for today. I am very happy to say that with this mascara, I didn't need them!

February 12, 2009

This mascaras definantly thickens. After i used it my lashes looked big and fake. It's $20 which is not bad for cargo but clups very easily. NOT GOOD FOR HUMID AREAS.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation