Carlton Cards Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 987 in Misc

February 15, 2016

For cards I find this place way too expensive. Usually I prefer to hit my local dollar store and usually I'll find something just as decent for any occasion.

Carlton Cards;

I really like carlton cards
I prefered them always to hallmark card brand for example

so many occcassions, speciality cards, variety
and prices were MUCH better!!!

December 30, 2015

They have alot of nice cards but I can't get over the price of them. Even a simple card is so pricey.

December 30, 2015

This store is full of beautiful cards and gifts. There is the perfect card for every occasion in this store

December 30, 2015

Expensive.. Especially for something that just ends up in the garbage!

December 29, 2015

I can always find greats cards, gift bags/wrap and gifts in carlton. I do find the product a bit expensive.

December 29, 2015

Carlton cards has a great selection of cards for every occasion. They also have nice little gifts.

December 29, 2015

This card shop has great assortments of cards and they are cheaper than hallmark, and their gift ideas are pretty good

March 31, 2015

Carlton Cards — Store .. have great cards and their ornmanents are awesome ..i been buying my son special christmas ornanment for last 24 years .christmas morning is first thing my son does ..is open gift of ornament placing it on christmas tree .he sure looks forward to this ever year .it our family tradition now .

March 21, 2015

A lovely selection of cards, ornaments, gift bags, stuffed animals and many more. The store is well organized and the staff is friendly and helpful. Holiday displays are full of unique decorations to fit your budget. After holidays sales are the best time to stock for next year.

Neuven added a new review for