Carmex Original Lip Balm

Carmex Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 492 in Lip Balm

Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick contains SPF 15. It was created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape. Pair this with lipstick for a moisturized look! Carmex Lip Balm seals in lip moisture and helps to prevent drying of lip tissue. Visit MyCarmex.com for more information.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

midnitealize
Jun 21, 2013

So after using a random chapstick last July, and having a reaction to it, my lips have never been the same. Through much trial and error trying to find something that works well, i came across Carmex. This stuff is great. Its pretty light, and I don't have to worry about any sort of adverse reactions to it.

I definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive lips that need a little TLC.

G2gcove
May 19, 2013

I've been buying Carmex lip balm for many years and love this!! It works immediately when I have sore chapped lips and lasts a long time. I find it no so addictive as other lip balms that seems like you have to keep re-applying. Big fan of this and hope they never stop making Carmex :)

nomadlyfe
Apr 09, 2013

Carmex has always been my favorite lip balm! It's so simple yet it gets the job done. It keeps my lips feeling smooth and soft all day long during the cold winter months. A must have for people with naturally dry skin.

juliannetersigni
Mar 24, 2013

I have been using this stuff since I was a kid and it was only sold in the States. I love how it now comes in a tube. It is the BEST for healing sore, dry lips. It's not sticky and it lasts for a very long time. It is perfect for all year use and for males or female. This product is definitely worth trying!

Bvaughn
Feb 20, 2013

Im so obsessed with Carmex! This is super thick and very effective, I use it almost everyday. The price is amazing and I can find it almost anywhere.

lizmat
Feb 14, 2013

This lip balm is a must have for cold winter months. I always have one on hand. It leaves your lips nice and smooth.

LittleMonroe1
Feb 13, 2013

After hearing so many youtube beauty gurus rave about this product i finally decided to pick it up. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made! It only cost me about 2$ and my lips feel so smooth, soft and kissable lol. Over the winter, i have been experiencing very dry lips even to the point where they were cracking but this lip balm acts as a shield to protect my lips from the cold. The texture of the balm is very smooth and not too thick, too soft or too sticky. Somehow, its just right. I was a little surprised at first that it tingled my lips with a mintish feeling. Unfortunately, it is not flavoured. Nonetheless, this balm is an amazing balm and especially for the price, you can go wrong.

psychohexane
Feb 13, 2013

Holy grail of lip balms - no gimmicks to this one. If you have SERIOUSLY chapped lips, slap some on overnight and your lips are good to go in the morning!
Keep one in every purse, one on your nightstand, and one in your makeup bag. You're welcome :)

k_ellison
Feb 13, 2013

One of my #1 Winter season must haves is lip balm. Lips are often dryer in the Winter months and Carmex has really worked to maintain moisture for me. I've see recently that this brand also carries a skin moisturizing lotion and flavored balms so more items coming for review :)
I would recommend this product as well as continue to use myself.

Krissie
Dec 10, 2012

This lipbalm couldn't get any better!! It smoothes even the most cracked lips & lasts for ages!