Carmex Original Lip Balm

Carmex Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 535 in Lip Balm

Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick contains SPF 15. It was created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape. Pair this with lipstick for a moisturized look! Carmex Lip Balm seals in lip moisture and helps to prevent drying of lip tissue. Visit MyCarmex.com for more information.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

lizmat
Feb 14, 2013

This lip balm is a must have for cold winter months. I always have one on hand. It leaves your lips nice and smooth.

LittleMonroe1
Feb 13, 2013

After hearing so many youtube beauty gurus rave about this product i finally decided to pick it up. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made! It only cost me about 2$ and my lips feel so smooth, soft and kissable lol. Over the winter, i have been experiencing very dry lips even to the point where they were cracking but this lip balm acts as a shield to protect my lips from the cold. The texture of the balm is very smooth and not too thick, too soft or too sticky. Somehow, its just right. I was a little surprised at first that it tingled my lips with a mintish feeling. Unfortunately, it is not flavoured. Nonetheless, this balm is an amazing balm and especially for the price, you can go wrong.

psychohexane
Feb 13, 2013

Holy grail of lip balms - no gimmicks to this one. If you have SERIOUSLY chapped lips, slap some on overnight and your lips are good to go in the morning!
Keep one in every purse, one on your nightstand, and one in your makeup bag. You're welcome :)

k_ellison
Feb 13, 2013

One of my #1 Winter season must haves is lip balm. Lips are often dryer in the Winter months and Carmex has really worked to maintain moisture for me. I've see recently that this brand also carries a skin moisturizing lotion and flavored balms so more items coming for review :)
I would recommend this product as well as continue to use myself.

Krissie
Dec 10, 2012

This lipbalm couldn't get any better!! It smoothes even the most cracked lips & lasts for ages!

baabykm
Oct 01, 2012

LOVE IT. Deff the best lip balm that I have ever tried.

jkot23
Sep 30, 2012

BEST lip balm I have ever used. I have extremely chapped lips and I always wake up with super dry lips in the morning, and this is the only thing that stops it. Super cheap and you can find it everywhere. Only thing is, I find the ones with flavours to not be as "thick" and moisturizing (I recently got a cherry one) as the original, which is unfortunate because it's not exactly great smelling or tasting. And the one in the pot is better than the one in the tube!

amberda
Sep 26, 2012

I love this lip balm! it tingles and makes your lips look better than any other treatment that I've tried. The only downside is that it contains petroleum jelly which Dr. Oz says is a huge no no. Other than that, for two or three dollars, its the best lip balm that I've used.

JustUsGirls
Sep 26, 2012

This brand has been around forever and has come through for me for years. I used this almost every day while in high school and still use it to this day. It's affordable and works great, especially on chapped and sore lips, when you apply it on your lips you just get that feeling like it's doing what it's suppose to, which is keep your lips moistened. I absolutely will and have recommended this to my friends and family members.

Aug 24, 2012

Carmex is very affordable and it 100% precent works. When ever my lips feel dry i put some carmex on and it makes my lips feel very healthy.