Carmex Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 757 in Lip Balm

Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick contains SPF 15. It was created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape. Pair this with lipstick for a moisturized look! Carmex Lip Balm seals in lip moisture and helps to prevent drying of lip tissue. Visit MyCarmex.com for more information.

May 19, 2013

I've been buying Carmex lip balm for many years and love this!! It works immediately when I have sore chapped lips and lasts a long time. I find it no so addictive as other lip balms that seems like you have to keep re-applying. Big fan of this and hope they never stop making Carmex :)

April 09, 2013

Carmex has always been my favorite lip balm! It's so simple yet it gets the job done. It keeps my lips feeling smooth and soft all day long during the cold winter months. A must have for people with naturally dry skin.

March 24, 2013

I have been using this stuff since I was a kid and it was only sold in the States. I love how it now comes in a tube. It is the BEST for healing sore, dry lips. It's not sticky and it lasts for a very long time. It is perfect for all year use and for males or female. This product is definitely worth trying!

February 20, 2013

Im so obsessed with Carmex! This is super thick and very effective, I use it almost everyday. The price is amazing and I can find it almost anywhere.

February 14, 2013

This lip balm is a must have for cold winter months. I always have one on hand. It leaves your lips nice and smooth.

February 13, 2013

After hearing so many youtube beauty gurus rave about this product i finally decided to pick it up. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made! It only cost me about 2$ and my lips feel so smooth, soft and kissable lol. Over the winter, i have been experiencing very dry lips even to the point where they were cracking but this lip balm acts as a shield to protect my lips from the cold. The texture of the balm is very smooth and not too thick, too soft or too sticky. Somehow, its just right. I was a little surprised at first that it tingled my lips with a mintish feeling. Unfortunately, it is not flavoured. Nonetheless, this balm is an amazing balm and especially for the price, you can go wrong.

February 13, 2013

Holy grail of lip balms - no gimmicks to this one. If you have SERIOUSLY chapped lips, slap some on overnight and your lips are good to go in the morning!
Keep one in every purse, one on your nightstand, and one in your makeup bag. You're welcome :)

February 13, 2013

One of my #1 Winter season must haves is lip balm. Lips are often dryer in the Winter months and Carmex has really worked to maintain moisture for me. I've see recently that this brand also carries a skin moisturizing lotion and flavored balms so more items coming for review :)
I would recommend this product as well as continue to use myself.

December 10, 2012

This lipbalm couldn't get any better!! It smoothes even the most cracked lips & lasts for ages!

October 01, 2012

LOVE IT. Deff the best lip balm that I have ever tried.

BlogginMamaB added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

pooskin has posted in the forum topic
Free Garnier coupon

pooskin added a new review for
Nivea Creme

pooskin added a new review for
Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

Cdais has posted in the forum topic
I am so tired