Carnation Breakfast Anytime Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 23, 2016

Tastes awful.. Have to stir it for an hr just to still get globby mess in bottom of cup. I need high protein as i dont get enough always eating. Wont buy again.

March 14, 2015

Carnation Breakfasts are a quick and nutritious breakfast on the go. Very good.

March 07, 2015

These are great for when you're on the go and don't have time for breakfast. they taste great and have lots of nutrients your body needs.

January 05, 2015

These are great when you need an occasional pick me up. They taste good and I usually want to drink more than one. I need extra vitamins and minerals, so this I do buy.

August 08, 2014

really yummy, really creamy . like to grab them when im on the go.

May 15, 2013

During my pregnancy i had to include more nutrients and this was one easy way of doing it in the am. I find its too sugary when i use the full amount so i would only take half to mix with milk and took half the other day. The taste is awsome and ii lve it. Will continue drinking it like ive been now for yearsé

August 13, 2012

the only way to get breakfast into my 8 yr old some school mornings, love the tast of the chocolate especially.

August 10, 2010

As a non-morning person I rarely have the time or motivation to make myself a proper, nutritious breakfast. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I really don't want to feel hungry, tired, or lethargic all morning I started drinking instant breakfast! You can get it in powders or ready made milkshakes! I buy the powders and pre-make them for the next day so I can just grab it and go! The chocolate one is my favourite, but I also like the vanilla one. They're filling and keep me energized all morning!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products