Carnation Breakfast Essentials Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 266 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 15, 2017

I dont always have time for breakfast and the Carnation Breakfast Essential bars are a perfect breakfast if you are on the go. THey kept me going until lunch. Pleasant taste and filled me up.

February 04, 2017

I love to mix this in smoothies for breakfast on the go. The chocolate & vanilla are my fav, strawberry is ok but I have never really been a fan of strawberry anything. My only complaint is that there arn't more flavours as always having the same 3 gets boring & I tend to switch it up

February 03, 2017

je l'ai essayé et je trouve c'est un bon produit. le gout est bon, la saveur est bonne aussi. Je vais en racheté c'est certain. j'ai aussi hate d'essayer les autres saveurs.

February 02, 2017

I love Carnation Breakfast Essentials! I usually dont have time to prepare breakfast in the morning so i just drink Carnation Breakfast Essentials and it tides me up until lunch time! It keeps me energized throughout the morning. It's both nutritious & delicious! I highly recommend this item to be on everyone's grocery list!

February 02, 2017

Carnation Breakfast Essentials are a healthy way to maintain your balance if you miss a meal through the day its very tasty and dose not have the chauky substance that some drinks leave in your mouth..its great any time of day and is recamented by myself or my family members

February 02, 2017

I bought the pre-made bottles of the Chocolate flavour after reading such positive reviews on the powder packets. I am SUCH a fan. I have been using them as a meal replacement for my breakfast for the last 2 weeks. They are the perfect time saver! Once I get home from the store, I throw them in the fridge, and then grab one before I head out to work in the morning to have when I get to the office.
    They are absolutely delicious! (I was shocked!!!) No crazy after taste, no weird chemical taste while you're drinking it. When cold, it tastes exactly like chocolate milk...but with the benefit of added protein!
    While I am hungry when lunch time rolls around, the Breakfast Essential keeps me satisfied until then (no growly tummy)
    I would absolutely recommend this product, and have already purchased more.

January 27, 2017

Keeps me full till lunch time. Excellent flavor and great when you do not have time for a full breakfast. My favorite is the chocolate but would be willing to try other flavors also.

January 27, 2017

I would have loved to have gotten this product for free to review, because I LOVE it so much! I initially bought some of these 6 months ago, because I was concerned about getting enough iron in my diet. I tend to run anemic, and I hate taking pills for it. I'm also not the best about eating a well rounded breakfast, so thought this would kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I'm glad that I did. I don't use them every day, more like once every 3 or 4 days, because I do want to be better about eating a healthy breakfast. But when I'm running behind to do that because I was called in to work short notice, or stayed up all night with a sick child or what have you, it's nice to have these handy as a back up plan so that I don't run myself ragged from not having enough nutrients in my system at the start of the day. Using these the way i do has honestly helped me to be healthier and have more energy because I am getting those vitamins and not neglecting breakfast altogether. A good product that I would recommend to any busy mom!

January 26, 2017

J'ai bien aimé , il suffit de mélanger rapidement avec du lait pour les matins pressés, un peu sucré pour moi mais de temps en temps je ne déteste pas ça du tout.

January 25, 2017

I was selected to try this product. Being a mother of a baby, this is a great way to have breakfast. Taste was to my liking. It's a great day to day meal. In my case, it was not sufficient before a training so I added a banana and it got me to not be hungry while exercising. It was a nice discovery.