Carnation Breakfast Essentials Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 19, 2017

Bon déjeuner quand on manque de temps. Avec sa teneur élevé en proteine , il comble l'appétit jusqu'au diner. La seule chose que j'aime moins de ce produit c'est qu'il goute beaucoup les vitamines

January 19, 2017

I'm in love with this product. It's a great way to start your day if your in a rush in the mornings. It's easy to make and doesn't require much. You can use it in other recipes and the website itself recommends recipes to try. The nutritional value is a great bonus. It makes me happy to know I'm getting a decent percentage of vitamins and minerals. I'm a fan of the fact the taste is not over powering. It's mild flavouring makes you enjoy it even more. Every morning, I want to drink more and more. I like that you get quite a few packets to last you more than a week. It's filling and quite satisfying. You can drink it warm or cold depending on your preference. Definitely will be buying this product for awhile.

January 19, 2017

These Carnation Breakfast drinks are pretty delicious. Great if you are on the go and or just forgot to eat breakfast. Also really good if you are sick or can't digest food well.

January 11, 2017

These are absolutely amazing. My teenage son is always in a rush in the morning and I keep these stocked in the fridge for him to grab on his way out the door. This way I know he's getting something nutritious in his body.

January 10, 2017

Love it for breakfast, and lunch. This product is helping me lose weight. I would recommend for all ages.
    Breakfast try a cup full of fruit with one cup of carnation breakfast essentials. My lunch half a sandwich with a cup of breakfast essentials.

For the first week on my weight loss diet I had a cup for breakfast lunch and dinner. Dinner chicken or fish only very small portion with half of cup of veggies. I have lost 10lbs in 1 week

January 08, 2017

I have tried this product a few times and always come the same conclusion. I do find the texture a bit gritty so prefer to add it to a smoothie or shake. The flavors do taste artificial and that makes it hard to drink. For some that is on the go, it is a great way to get some nutrition if the other option is not to have anything at all.

January 07, 2017

I love my beauty sleep so naturally it takes me 4 alarms to wake up in the morning. Since I leave myself next to no time to get ready and head to work, Carnations Breakfast Essentials is the perfect and easy way to get my belly full in no time! The chocolate one is absolutely delicious and keeps me full for my long commute.

January 06, 2017

Delicious mixed with milk for breakfast or a snack. I am a huge fan of the chocolate and enjoy strawberry and vanilla too. I find the chocolate with hot water makes for a pretty good, spur of the moment, hot chocolate.

January 05, 2017

these quick and easy breakfasts from the makers of carnation are great! they actually taste good. they are a great price too. I love the flavours of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry too. its a fast , cheap, nutrious breakfast with 3 flavours that I love.

January 05, 2017

I've been drinking this for breakfast since I was a kid. I always ran track and field and would get sick after the morning practice and I started drinking these before my morning run. Now 30 years later I'm still drinking them and so will my children.