Carolans Irish Cream Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 41 in Liqueur

Carolans Irish Cream is a unique tasting, high quality Irish cream liqueur. Ever since its launch in the late 1970s, Carolans Irish Cream Liqueur has been offering consumers the very best cream liqueur with attractive and distinctive packaging. Staying in the vanguard of the drinks industry, Carolans fresh and contemporary livery means that the brand is well placed to capitalise on its position as the second biggest selling Irish cream liqueur in the world. More information  at carolans.ie

October 05, 2016

It was okay. My husband got it on sale. I will probably buy this is I have to use it for dessert. This is not as tasty as Baileys. It's not that bad I just won't use it for my beverage.

August 25, 2016

this irish cream is not nearly as creamy as some other leading brands ..but it is nice in coffee and has a lovely smooth taste!!!this is a really price and goes on sale frequently...

August 25, 2016

It pretty much the same as Bailey’s only it’s a bit smoother. Creamy and sweet. Love adding it to my after dinner coffee. Also great poured over ice cream.

June 27, 2016

I love this liqueur. In my opinion it is better then Baileys because it is not as thick. I drink it in my coffee but some people drink it on ice or with milk.

March 07, 2015

Carolans Irish Cream .. this drink is alot cheaper then Bailey but taste just as good .i like use this in different cakes i make during holiday .will keep buying this brand .

February 20, 2014

Extremely reasonably priced this smooth tasting liquid reminds me of a really well made milkshake. This Irish Cream has less of an alcohol kick and that's something I enjoy. Great of sipping and cooking with!

June 13, 2012

I have bought this many times, you know, for those cold mornings and coffee isn't the same without it? Its in comparison to Baileys, gives you a better flavor and importantly, the price is awesome! Love the product, will continue to buy it! Sorry Baileys... you're not on top any more!!!

February 02, 2012

I found it is pretty similar to Bailey's Irish Cream in taste, price wise this as slightly cheaper at the LCBO and every time I've had to pick up a bottle it's been on sale too! I really only use this when I make the whipped cream topping for my chocolate Guinness cupcakes so it does the job. I've had it in coffee too which is nice aswell. I've tried it straight up and it is tasty (it's sweet and creamy) but it's pretty heavy so I don't like drinking it straight.

December 18, 2011

Great smooth tasting Irish Cream. I got this as a hostess gift and really liked it. I found it to be better than the usual Irish Cream's I've tasted in the past.

November 22, 2011

Like another other Irish Cream (i.e. Bailey's), but I find this one smoother. I could honestly drink a glass of this alone (but I won't). It's also pretty affordable too- always nice for the holiday season!

I love this alone, with milk, or in a cocktail. Definitely a great beverage to have for baking too. Makes a great hostess gift. Around the holiday season- this one is a must-have in your cupboard because of all it's uses. If you're a fan of irish creams- I highly recommend trying this one out!