Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
Good

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 938 in Shampoo

April 16, 2015

I first heard of this line of products from the shopping channel HSN. I was intrigued with the claims that were made and their beautiful hair. My sister has very thin hair, so I ordered her this product. She loves it and it has improved the appearance of her hair. She said it smells wonderful.

April 16, 2015

I loved Carol's Daughter's Hair products anyway but, when I heard about the Monoi line I had to try it. I have very thin, baby fine hair and I wanted something that would be healthy for my hair. I loved it after my first use, it left my hair feel soft an silky and I love the smell of it as well.

August 12, 2014

I adore this product, my hair are so nice and the smell is amazing! However, the cap of the bottle is not well designed and it can be difficult to pour the product...

June 24, 2012

Hands down this is the BEST shampoo I've ever used. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. My hair has been shedding post pregnancy and I used this product only two times and I've not noticed any more shedding. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy and does not look greasy the next day. Quite frankly it's miraculous and it delivers everything it promises. I bought it off The Shopping Channel.