Carrington farms organic coconut oil

Carrington farms organic coconut oil Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 13, 2015

I love this organic coconut oil. It is so healthy to cook with and has so many other uses. I bought a 2nd tub to keep in the bathroom to use on my hair and as a facial moisturizer. I found this at Walmart and it's under $8.

March 31, 2015

I've replaced all other oils and butter with coconut oil for the health benefits, and it tastes great too. Can be used as a spread on toast, melt for use in recipes, or even to clean your teeth! It's a bit expensive but worth it I think.

May 27, 2014

LOVE this coconut oil! It has a great fresh coconut smell and taste and works for absolutely everything! My family uses it for cooking and also for smoothies but also for bath time, eczema, deep hair conditioner, after sun product, personal lubricant...you name it! Would recommend it to anyone!

March 24, 2014

I have officially jumped on the coconut oil band wagon. I tried the product on my hair, skin and eating it and it has done wonders!

I have given my cat and dog a teaspoon of it daily and their coats are shiny, soft and they have a healthier digestive system.

Sometimes natural is the way to go! :0 Take care "Chicks"

August 13, 2013

I love this stuff....best price costco. It can be used for cooking but is amazing as a body lotion, hair conditioner, facial care...the list is endless

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil