Cars 2 Ez Driver Mater Remote Control Truck By Mattel
Amazing

Cars 2 Ez Driver Mater Remote Control Truck By Mattel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #441 out of 470 in Toys

Recently my son celebrated his 3rd Birthday and received a Cars 2 Ez Driver Mater Remote Control tow Truck By Mattel, as a present. We personally, have wasted quite a bit on money on these remote control cars that stated they were for children his age. Then we get home and open them, only to find it so difficult to control, even the adults have a hard time..So after the birthday party ended, My son and I spent hours chasing the cats around the house with his new toy, after all, they need their excersise too ;) I can honestly say that I loved playing with it just as much as our son did!

I love the fact that there are buttons to go forward and reverse, making it easy for a young child to use, unlike the sticks that you see with remote control vehicles for older kids! I also like the fact that there is a wheel which allows you to steer Mater the same way you would a real car, again unlike the stick! Last but not least how could anyone not love the fact that it actually looks like Mater? Mattel did an amazing job on the details! As for the price, I was told it was around $20. Not a bad price at all for something with such great quality.

All in all, I love this product, not only is it fun but it's also a great way to spend quality time with your kids! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a 3 year old that Loves Cars/Trucks

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!