Carvers choice bacon

Carvers choice bacon Reviews

Ranked #1358 out of 2312 in Grocery

Taste

October 02, 2016

I should have known that a product this poor would fall under the Maple Leaf Foods banner. Bought 3 x 375 gram packages and couldn't believe my eyes. I have never made a point of weighing out products but this time I did. As it turns out 75.3 % of the total was fat. As with" ALL" Maple Leaf products, the past several years have seen a remarkable decline in the integrity of its products, which can only be attributed to the total lack of integrity of Maple Leaf Foods. Good Luck in the future as I will now re-check all labels to ensure that they do NOT come from Maple Leaf Foods. Sad to see any products named after our Nation clearly place short term profit ahead of long term loyalty. Shame on you!

Taste

January 31, 2016

We go through a great amount of bacon at my house and as everyone knows bacon is not cheap so I noticed this brand at the super market for half the price of my usual brand I found the quality to be a little less than the expensive brand but I guess that's what your paying for. Overall I would get this again especially if the other brand is full price. Still a good tasting bacon.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender