Cascade All in One Action Packs Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

A dishwasher detergent that combines the best of dishwashing liquid and powder in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes. Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs dishwasher detergent pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shiny dishes. Available in Fresh, Citrus Breeze and Lemon Burst scents in assorted sizes.

November 28, 2016

I thought it was our dishwasher's fault that there was always chunks of soap and food on our dishes, and we were alway having to take them out and rewash by hand. Then I switched to a different brand and miraculously.. clean dishes. Thought maybe we had a dud batch, bought another container of Cascade packs. Tried Cascade liquid. Nope.. Same problem. A year later, gave it one last time and my dishes are covered in sandy looking deposits. Will use up this bucket and never buy this product again. (and for the record we have excellent quality water, not hard)

November 28, 2016

Tried the all in one packs for the first time recently. Overall i'm happy with the product. The price is comparable and i had no issues with quality. Effectiveness is great, i even tried without using a separate rinse agent and the dishes came out clean and spot free. i would recommend this to anyone

August 03, 2016

I haven't decided how I feel about these really yet. We purchased them on sale at Costco so we got them for a good price in comparison to other dishwashing pods. Sometimes I have great loads of dishes and other times they are coming out with food on them or super wet. It seems to be 50/50 im not sure if I'll buy them again.

June 27, 2016

I purchased this product on sale in a value pack, but unfortunately, it doesn't do the job and I'm left with way too many to use before being able to buy a new product. Our dishes are constantly left with food residue, as well as water spots. I wouldn't buy this product again.

June 23, 2016

Really like this dish washer pods, my dishes get super clean without any left over residue or stuck on food. Would definitely buy again in the future!

June 23, 2016

This tiny package of cleanliness has been a God sent. it makes get a big job get done faster which in every moms world is a tiny celebration if it means I can get back to the kids sooner.

June 23, 2016

I don't tend to use my dishwasher too often but when I do it's because I've had a dinner party and there are a lot of plates and pans to wash. Every time I've used these packets my dishes, pots and utensils come out nice and clean. I've only had a fork and plate with some stuck on food in all the times I've used it. They also come out very shiny and no water residue which is great!

May 18, 2016

I received a sample of these and I they work great. I had no residue left on my dishes and everything came out nice and clean although I always pre rinse my dishes but I would purchase them

April 23, 2016

Amen to this little packet.. We have very hard water and alway had spots all over the glass wear. Started to use this product and my dishes really do sparkle.. my little secret to getting rid of baked on grease and hard to scrap off items is fill the pan with hot water and drop in one of these tablets.. over night and like magic the pan wipes clean.

March 23, 2016

Amazing product . Love the way it leave the dishes sparkling clean. Great fragrance its fast and easy to use just put a pod in and start the machine.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play