Cascade Extra Action Gel with Dawn

Cascade Extra Action Gel with Dawn Reviews

Ranked #904 out of 1013 in Misc

February 17, 2017

I felt it cost a a bit more but it wascworth ut. It gotnoff really stubborn messes on dishes without prerinsing. It left the dishwasher smelling freah and without a build up of film. I have hard water and this wasnt an issue with this detergent.

June 08, 2015

My dishes come out perfect every time, no spots or build up.

May 27, 2015

i got a free month worth of this and after trying it i was sold. removes stuck on food and makes my glasses sparkle.

May 16, 2015

This product is wonderful for cleaning your dishes int he dishwasher. If you like me and you get lazy and forget to rinse your dishes and just throw them into the dishwasher, this detergent saves your hindquarters by getting those dishes clean. You don't have to worry about stuck on food or nasty germs as long and you are using this product.

August 11, 2014

I have been using these in my dishwasher for 6 months now. I find the cleaning power is average and you still need to add the finish liquid or your glasses turn out very cloudy. I also find that the pods sometimes stick in the compartment and doesn't get dispersed in the water, therefore no soap was used to clean that load. My dishwasher is a year old and is high quality so I would not attribute anything to it. I like that they are easy to use but only work sometimes.

May 29, 2014

This new adaptation of Cascade dishwasher detergent is a wonderful improvement on the previous strong odor of its predecessor. Same cleaning power with the added value of Dawn, which is remarkable on cleaning up greasy messes. Improved scent!

May 28, 2014

Great product! Love how clean the dishes get but it is bit pricey.

May 29, 2010

Cascade with Dawn is amazing !!!!......gets my dishes clean even if I jam the dishwasher full !!!......Dishes always come out sparkly and clean !!!!