• Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent
Good

Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 378 in Household Cleaning Products

March 06, 2017

May be my water type (we are on a well) but Cascade never works for us no matter hot many times we tried. Leaves a film over all the dishes so we end up rewashing everything.

July 05, 2016

I usually buy the Cascade Actionpacs but lately, I have decided to try Cascade Powder Dishwasher.
    Unfortunately, it hasn't been a good choice. All my dishes were covers of soap stains...I won't purchase this product anymore...

June 12, 2016

I've had a dishwasher for a few years now and I've never used or even considered using a dishwasher powder detergent, I was shopping one day at the grocery store and they had this large box which was normally almost $10.00 on sale for $3.00 so I thought I would get it a try. Honestly it seems to be just as good as the dishwasher packs and I feel like I've been using this for months and there's still over half of the box left. I will defiantly buy this again even at full price it's totally worth it.