• Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Navy Blue] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Good

Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Navy Blue] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #60 out of 318 in Accessories

August 07, 2016

This case is going to have a little more shock absorbing qualities in it's design, due to the soft rubber, but I'd still only recommend it for those looking for minimal protection. If you're a heavy phone user, athlete, or extreme sports enthusiast I'd say you need a more protective case. This one focuses mainly on looks and comfort in the hand and I found it did a great job in both those areas.

The soft rubber is heavily ridged and surrounded by a hard plastic shell in a nice gold colour. While the ridging isn't necessarily to my taste, I do like the texture of it on my hand and feel like it gives it a bit more of a grip. The downside of it, though, is it gets very dirty and grimy in between those lines.

It's much better quality than I was expecting at this price, so I'm very impressed there. Overall, just a great quality case that looks high-end and offers minimal protection.

Like the other case I received from here, there's a bible reference (the words John 3:16) printed subtly inside the flap of the box. While not religious myself, I am supportive of all faiths, but I did find it a bit strange as I can't think what it has to do with a cell phone case. As a reviewer, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it, as I believe it might bother some people, but in my case I just tossed the box and didn't worry about it too much.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Good design.
+ Great colors.
+ Looks more expensive than it is.
+ Tactile feel of the ridges is pleasant and helped my grip on the phone.
+ Great quality.

Cons:
- Gets dirty easily.
- Bible verse reference in box might offend some.

********************************************