Cashew Dream

Cashew Dream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

With a delightfully light and nutty flavor, Cashew DREAM™ Original Cashew Drink is a creamy and refreshing alternative to dairy. It packs a lot of cashew taste – but only 50 calories and 5g of sugar – into each serving. Delicious poured over cereal or in coffee and tea, it’s also the perfect start for a revitalizing cashew smoothie.

June 20, 2016

Cette boisson aux noix de Cajou est délicieuse. Son goût subtil de noix est délicieux. Je l'ajoute à mes smoothies, à mes desserts et souvent en portion égale en remplacement du lait dans mes céréales. Je trouve que cela ajoute une portion de protéines à ma nourriture. Cette boisson est également délicieuse tel quel en collation.

June 20, 2016

I like using this in my protein shakes. It adds just an extra flavor and since I am not a huge dairy person this works well for me. I also use it in my coffee instead of using sugar it adds just a bit of sweetness to it. I am not lactose intolerance but I like to use this as a substitute.

June 20, 2016

Very low in calories and sugar, this is wonderful for cereals, porridge and in coffee. Tastes a little 'nutty' and it is a really nice taste. Its consistency is smooth and creamy, and does well instead of milk or cream. So far I have used this in coffee, tea, porridge, cereal and in muffins instead of milk. Bakes well and tastes really good.

March 16, 2016

I am not allergic to dairy, but have family who are so I drink a lot of non dairy beverages. It also is lower in calories then milk. Cashew Dream is very rich and creamy in texture and taste great. I enjoy it with my cereals and protein shakes. I would recommend it to those who drinks non dairy products.

March 07, 2016

I really like this product as an alternative from dairy product. I am used to drink soy or almond milk, but I wanted to give the cashew milk a try and I don't regret it at all! I love his creamy and nutty taste. I use it in my cereal or in any recipe! All my family love it too

February 01, 2016

I was excited to try this, but I have to tell you I like the taste of almond milk better. However, this is a good milk alternative as well.

February 01, 2016

I got #tastetheDream to try from ChickAdvisor review club. The taste is light,can use this instead of milk.
I love cashew dream ,I also add some cocoa powder and taste still good .Every night I will take a warm glass of the cashew milk to warm my stomach and have a sweet dream !

January 26, 2016

I tried the almond dream and even used it to bake a cake. There was slight difference in taste when baked Banana cake with almonds and mixing it with the Almond Dream but it was not that much. Even my kids luved it. Whatever was left after mixing it in the cake mixture, I used it to drink after chilling it and give me a pretty good refreshing drink. Will definitely recommend it and purchase it again... #tastetheDream

January 26, 2016

I tried the cashew dream and even used it to bake a cake. There was slight difference in taste when baked Banana cake with cashews and mixing it with the Cashew Dream but it was not that much. Even my kids luved it. Whatever was left after mixing it in the cake mixture, I used it to drink after chilling it and give me a pretty good refreshing drink. Will definitely recommend it and purchase it again... #tastetheDream

January 26, 2016

I am so happy that there are more options out there to choose from when it comes to non-dairy beverages. I have tried several different kinds and Cashew Dream unsweetened is right at the top of my list. Thanks to ChickAdvisor I was given a coupon for a full size product to try and review. I love the taste of Cashew Dream and its creamy texture. It blends well into coffee without separating and is very creamy. I also used it to make a vegan 'cheez' sauce that turned out amazing!! It was great on cereal and very refreshing in a glass all on its own. This is a very versatile product and I will be using it for a long time to come.