Cashmere Premium Toilet Paper

Cashmere Premium Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 217 in Household Essentials

January 30, 2017

We used to purchase this toilet paper from Costco a few times a year. The price was great and we really enjoyed the softness & comfort. What I didn't like was that it is all individually wrapped. Seems like an excessive amount of garbage that really isn't necessary. Made the switch to the Walmart store brand and like it just as much if not more.

November 04, 2016

The thing I like best about this toilet paper is I love that they are individually wrapped. Its a great 2 ply soft for using. it has 450 squares per roll. How do we know. Oh dear my OCD is kicking in. I see in my near future counting to see if there really is. I only decided to write this now since my last review cleat eyes was itching and burning so bad i grabbed said tp and my eyes felt better.. Keep up the great work tp. I will count and see if there really is 450 squares. I also like that if you are short on money most corner stores in my area sell these rolls singularly for $1, I think i paid $17.99 fir 36 and I had a $2 off coupon. great value

April 01, 2016

I really like this toilet papper as it is nice and soft and the rools are a great size. The price is ok but i only buy when i can get it onsale and stock up!

November 12, 2015

Relatively soft toilet paper. I only get this brand when its on sale. Its much softer than the store brands version but not as soft as Charmin.

October 09, 2015

This is a great brand of toilet paper, especially when you buy it in bulk at a store like COSTCO. It's not super expensive but it feels luxurious!