Cat Dancer COMPLETE with wall mount

Cat Dancer COMPLETE with wall mount Reviews

1 review
Ranked #9 out of 19 in Cat Accessories

March 13, 2016

I've previously given this product more of a negative review, however everything changed when I got my newest cat, a Birman named Archie. He absolutely loves this toy, but he wanted to play more than I had time for and so I ordered this one, with the wall mount.

Honestly, I was pretty sceptical. Nothing advertised as sticking ever stays stuck for very long, especially with a playful male cat pulling on it. However, Cat Dancer impressed me! Due to the design of the on wall mount, it doesn't take the full brunt of a cat pulling and it's been almost a month now and it's still stuck.

A handful of times the cats have accidentally managed to pop it up out of the mount, but it's a surprisingly rare occurrence. You can also lift it off the mount and play separately with the cats, so it's like having two version of the toy!

Pros:

- Allows cats to play on their own schedule.
- Wire not rope means there is no danger of tangling around the neck if the cat does succeed in demounting the toy.
- Wire means cats can't cleverly chew through it.
- Wall mount is sooo cleverly designed and sticks extremely well.

Cons:
- Cardboard is not the most durable and will eventually need replaced.

This toy is a great way to run down their energy if you can't always play with them and I would highly recommend this over the un-mounted version!