• Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
  • Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce

Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

February 24, 2017

Love this brand, either spaghetti sauce or pasta noodles, they have a large selection of flavours and excellent taste. Everything about this brand is amazing, and leaves my stomach feeling good, rather than bloated :)

October 02, 2016

This isn't my usual pasta sauce brand, however, it was a great price and I snatched it up! I ended up adding more veggies and spices, as I usually do anyway, I found it good and liked the fact it can in a jar, rather than a tin can. This allows to save some for later, should you not end up using it all.

August 17, 2016

Catelli Garden Select pasta sauces taste quite yummy! Love that they come in jars to save the remainder of the unused sauce for another day. Love the tomato & basil variety of this brand, great authentic taste.

March 14, 2016

J'adore cette sauce aux tomates et basilic. Elle est savoureuse, a de gros morceaux de tomates et son goût de basilic est bien dosé. Quand je veux une sauce rosée, j'y ajoute un peu de yogourt nature et le tour est joué.

January 22, 2016

A nice ,thick sauce, nice chunks of tomato and loads of flavor ,like the seasoning ,just the right amount ,this is awesome with pasta shells

July 30, 2015

I love love love this sauce! I will not use anything other than Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce and other garden select variety's. Its the next best thing to home made sauces!

July 30, 2015

Better pasta sauce. It's MY. I use it each 2 week with pasta.

July 01, 2015

This isn't my favourite pasta sauce, but it'll do. It has been on sale for about a dollar a lot lately, which makes it super affordable. The taste isn't bad - just not my favourite. It is too basil-y for my liking.

June 18, 2015

This is a good pasta sauce. There are chucks of vegetables, but not too big. THe only thing I didn't like is I found it watery.

May 24, 2015

Taste good. I like to add my own veggies to it.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus