Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 177 in Gluten-free

January 06, 2017

Very good taste even if gluten-free, ideal for making pasta salads, good value for money! No more expensive than others with gluten! Everyone can eat it!

September 24, 2016

It tastes great and isn't dry at all! It also doesn't have a powder residue to the pasta. The pasta itself doesn't make me irritated as I need to eat gluten free things and when I eat it I have no reactions either. Which proves the gluten free part. I would totally recommend it

September 17, 2016

So Good ! What a Gorgeous product to send out ! I so enjoyed it ! Gluten free everything - Please and thank You !
    o tasty and nutritious - I am Not usually a food blogger so this was a great change up.
    Beautifully Done - I will be purchasing for sure .

September 16, 2016

Ugh! Gluten free pasta?! That's not what pasta is about. This pasta gets really sticky and chalky. Did not absorb the sauce like regular pasta. I would not buy again

September 16, 2016

For gluten free pasta, this product is good - cooks very fast, which is nice if you're a busy mom and need something quick! Also, there is no taste difference between "gluten full" and this gluten free version. My sister is a celiac and she got me on this - I don't often purchase it, but I have always had good results with it.

August 27, 2016

The catelli gluten free pasta tastes great but if you over cook it even just the slightest it will mush apart into small pieces. I will try making it again but this time cook it el dente.

August 25, 2016

My family really enjoyed this Gluten free pasta. None of us suffer from gluten allergies, but it seemed to be easier to digest that regular past ( no bloated feeling).

August 24, 2016

J'ai la maladie Coeliaque et ce fusilli est le meilleur que j'ai mangé depuis longtemps! Bon prix, bon goût, bonne texture. Meilleur pour la santé que les autres fusillis sans gluten, car celui-ci contient 4 céréales plutôt qu'une.

August 19, 2016

I am a coeliac and not gluten-free by choice. I typically hate gluten-free pasta but this one is truly amazing, it is the closest thing I have found to regular pasta . I love pasta and I'm so happy that I can eat good pasta again! It's also a really great price and doesn't have a huge markup like most gluten-free pasta's I have bought in the past. I highly recommend this it.

August 17, 2016

I have been enjoying using this pasta and it works especially well in dishes that you make without precooking the pasta. I love to throw the pasta in the dish without cooking and it comes out quite nice. You can hardly tell the difference.