Catelli Gluten Free Macaroni Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 25, 2016

I've tried a few boxes of the gluten free Catelli. It tastes great and I couldn't tell the difference. However, the boxes are small and more expensive. Since I don't have a gluten problem I will most likely stick to the regular pasta.

September 15, 2016

I was really happy with this Gluten Free Macaroni. Mostly I always had to go to the Organic and Natural's Corner of the Grocery store and pay an arm and a leg for a box of macaroni.

This tastes great, cooks just the same as any other pasta you are used to cooking.However, it does have a lot of ingredients, corn, brown rice, white rice, quinoa and the ugly word monoglycerides are commonly added to commercial food products in small quantities as E471, which helps to prevent mixtures of oils and water from separating. Monoglycerides are produced both biologically and industrially however.

It is hard in our day and age to get away from those nasty long hard to pronounce ingredients that keep popping up in our food, so the least amount of them, and in this case there is only 1 , maybe it's not so bad. I have this exact product in my cupboard right now and eat it,. It's all up to personal choice.

August 26, 2016

If you can tolerate corn and you are simply gluten free, then this is for you. However, many people who can't tolerate gluten also have difficult with corn, so it's unfortunate to have corn in this pasta. On the positive side, if you are just staying away from wheat, this is a good option. I like the texture and flavour and catelli makes a vareity of pasts with the gluten free option.

August 26, 2016

Excellent product for people that cannot digest gluten. For those in my family that can digest gluten, they did not notice a difference in the taste, quality or texture of the pasta. This will be a new staple in my food cupboard.

July 31, 2016

My daugnter cannot digest gluten so I have been buying this for her. It cooks easily, like regular pasta but contains no gluten. It tastes great and she no longer has to worry about her stomach and possible pain after eating pasta. It is best cooked al dente, which is not too soft, as the sauce adheres better to it and it tastes best that way.

May 10, 2016

I am switching to Catelli Gluten-free pasta so I can have a healthy digestive tract. It tastes the same as any other pasta. Now I can prepare Macaroni salad for the summer, which I have been missing so much. #glutenfree #Catelli

March 18, 2016

Love this pasta. It cooks up well in a variety of recipes. The family really enjoys it. Also, it has a great flavour. I use it to make gluten free goulash or macaroni and no one realizes the difference.

March 14, 2016

This GF past cooks relatively quickly. It has a good taste, and it seems to keep texture and taste better when cold or next day when eating leftovers.

March 02, 2016

A little pricey, but worth it. Does not make you feel bloated after eating. If you are following the FODMAP diet this product would work great. I recommend it.

March 01, 2016

This pasta tastes really good. Its not like other gluten free pastas that are gummy. It takes a little longer than regular pasta to cook but its worth it.