Catelli Gluten Free Pasta Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 07, 2016

Definitely one of the best gluten-free pastas available. Great taste, very reasonably priced, and often on sale. Great choice for those who are gluten intolerant or just choose to avoid it.

October 02, 2016

I make pasta often for my family I make this Catelli Gluten Free Pasta along with the regular brand and stir in Catelli Meat Sauce my family can't even tell that's Gluten Free they love the taste of it I got my cupboard stocked up all the time with different kinds of Catelli pastas

August 28, 2016

I've tried quite a few gluten free pastas and many of them have weird textures and after tastes. This product actually tastes like regular pasta! It also goes great with vegan sauces. This has become my go-to GF pasta.

August 24, 2016

i highly recommend anyone who is gluten intolerant to purchase Catelli gluten free products tastes great and goes with any homemade or store bought sauces.

February 19, 2016

Amazing! Hands down my favorite pasta. It tastes and feels like regular pasta but does not leave you feeling bloated afterwards. It is also a fairly decent price compared to other gluten free pastas out there

January 07, 2016

This pasta wasn't too bad however I could notice a difference. It just had a different texture I found.

January 07, 2016

A perfect alternative if you are looking for a good tasting gluten free pasta! No extra cooking time and the taste is just as good as the gluten containing pasta. I really liked cooking with this for my roommate who's gluten sensitive! Got it for $2,99 per box at Metro.

January 04, 2016

As someone with a gluten allergy that developed fairly recently it's very important to me to find tasty alternatives to 'normal' foods that I am no longer able to eat. The Catelli gluten free pasta range definitely meets that requirement. I find it tastes just like regular Catelli pasta, and actually cooks in less time! Even my boyfriend, who is not gluten sensitive in any way, eats it with me and doesn't notice any difference in taste either. This is my go-to gluten free pasta brand for any pasta recipe, from regular spaghetti dishes to pasta bakes and 'mac n cheese'. I'm so pleased to have found a pasta I can eat that is safe for my allergy, has the same great taste that I grew up on, is easy to find in stores, and is available at a great price. Thanks to Catelli!

December 10, 2015

Since I prefer al dente pasta, so this is not for me. It is gluey and bland. However, it is o.k. if I under-cook it and use creamy sauce, such as cooking cream, to do a small batch.

August 01, 2015

It tastes really good and you can't even tell its gluten free! You cook it exactly the same way you would regular pasta. I would like it if they made it without white rice to make it a little healthier. I like that its not an expensive gluten free product like you would expect. Its actually the same price as their other pastas, which makes it a lot easier for families to enjoy as often as they would regular pasta.