Catelli Healthy Harvest Pasta Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 02, 2016

I am not a huge whole wheat pasta fan. However, it is great for a healthier option and doesn't taste all that bad considering. If I were to eat while wheat pasta on a regular basis, this would be my go to.

August 26, 2016

Catelli pasta is the best! Its the only pasta I will use. Lasagna noodles are great and don't trend to fall apart when boiling them. They make for the perfect lasagna dish!

August 25, 2016

Healthy alternative to regular pasta or potatoes for the whole family. It's very filling and the whole family loves it! I like that it comes in different shapes and types Ie. rotini, penne, spaghetti etc.

August 25, 2016

It cooks very well. Whether i want it to be al dente or well done , it doesnt take very long to cook. I would recommend it. The price is also very good especially if you are buying for a large family

August 23, 2016

Catelli healthy harvest is delicious, and pairs well with any sauce. If one was concerned with the whole grains, you cannot taste them. The only difference is there is a slightly different texture than regular pasta, but the fibre and nutritional benefits of this pasta are well worth the switch.

February 29, 2016

I love the whole wheat option as a healthier alternative to white flour. It takes a bit longer to cook but not too long. The price is reasonable too. My kids don't seem to notice or mind the difference. It is a great way to add more fiber to your diet too.

February 25, 2016

I am the least picky eater on the planet and even I could barely stomach this stuff, let alone my kids. They advertise themselves as the closest thing to white pasta and it was far from it. It did not taste anything like white pasta and I paid almost triple the price of the white pasta that my family loves for it. It is drastically healthier but I should not have to sacrifice taste on such a high level to eat a little better. I would be willing to try other pastas that are similar to this one in then future though in hopes that they can make something healthy and tasty!

January 15, 2016

Have been eating whole wheat / whole grain pasta for years now and I love it. Catelli is the brand I usually buy - but only when it's on sale, otherwise it's too expensive.

September 28, 2015

I decided to change the diet of all family in order to be healthier so we had been trying new products as this whole grain pasta.

I used the Catelli Healthy Harvest Rotini and the pasta came out with a perfect consistency and tasted lovely. I used it in my rainbow pasta salad (0% fat yogurt, ricotta cheese, canned corn, black olives, carrots, tomatoes, smoked ham, boiled eggs and vegetables). I was hoping to save some of the salad to take as lunch on Monday, but there are no leftovers because everybody love it so much.

September 01, 2015

This is always on sale, which is awesome! It's made with 100%'whole wheat. It tastes good and cooks quick