Catelli Smart Pasta Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 94 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Good nutrition begins with eating more fibre and CATELLI SMART® pasta is a delicious way to do it.

Simply prepare CATELLI SMART® pasta the same way you would regular pasta and enjoy the delicious taste of goodness. It’s the easy way to include more fibre in your family’s diet.

November 07, 2016

I really enjoy pasta and have tried various variety up to now. Catelli Smart Pasta taste very good (when cooked by the right person hihii) and is affordable as well as accessible!

November 03, 2016

C'est une potion plus santé que les pâtes traditionnel. Bon goût classique et non artificiel. Je les recommande. La sauce colle bien au pâte. Bon produit ,je vais en racheter.

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le Catelli smart pasta, facile à cuire, elles ne restent pas collées les unes au autres pendant la cuisson. Les goût est également très bon, je n'achète plus que ça!!!

October 19, 2016

I am not one who likes whole wheat pasta with a big aversion to the texture. I think Catelli Smart Pasta is a really good way around it. It provides a healthier pasta option (and though you can 'see' the whole wheat in the pasta itself, it does not have the awful whole wheat texture! Not to mention it does not compromise on taste. The biggest draw back I have is the price, it is usually one of the most expensive pastas at my grocery store. Since I don't eat pasta very often, I find myself just buying the cheaper brand.

October 19, 2016

Catelli Smart Pasta is the only brand I use for when i purchase all my pasta! I love buying the "smart" healthier version of products, and this one tastes no different then the regular brands.

September 20, 2016

I love to cook pasta al Dante a d my kids love this brand.
    Either with some parmesan or pasta sauce, it's an easy meal for my family and everyone just love it!

September 19, 2016

Catelli Smart Pasta tastes great and with whole wheat grains I feel better about feeding it to my family. I got a free box from Chick Advisor and my family loved it with spaghetti sauce.

September 13, 2016

I started eating catelli pastas enriched with things like Xtra protein and so forth,wen my girls came home from school one day and said their teacher had told them it was much better for them ,, than just regular pasta.
    My girls r all grown in now with children of their own.

September 08, 2016

Being a vegetarian my entire life! Yes never ate meat or fish ever before. I get bored with foods easily and tend to go for the carbs since having such little options of things that can satisfy my hunger. I'm also a health nut!!!! So I have tried almost every single Catelli pasta and use them to create healthy cold pastas and warm dishes too! It feels good knowing these are infused with fibre, whole wheat and now greens, making them healthy AND taste AMAZING!! My cupboard is full with these!

August 18, 2016

This pasta is really good. It cook sup even and is not no heavy on the belly. I like the nutriton vale that it has in the pasta. Really good for a spagetti night