Catelli SuperGreens Spaghetti Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 19, 2016

I have pasta on a regular basis so I was happy that they brought out a healthy tasty variety.I stock up on the Catelli sauce whenever it is on special.

September 20, 2016

Got this for free when they were giving away boxes on the street. It's just pasta... It tastes like regular pasta, and has the same nutrition as regular pasta. Yes it cooks faster but that's because it's thinner than regular spaghetti so not only are you paying a lot more for a smaller box but the pasta inside is smaller too! I'm wary of how much nutrients "powdered vegetables" retain and I'm not sure how much of those stay on/in the pasta as the water turns green when you boil it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll use up the two free boxes no problem but I don't see myself ever buying this.

September 08, 2016

I got a free box of this spaghetti when it first came out and was a little apprehensive of the colour. But after trying it I must say that there is no difference between this spaghetti and regular pasta. However, I felt healthier after eating it. It is great for a stir fry too.

September 05, 2016

I love Catelli SuperGreens spaghetti since not only is it more nutritious, it's way more delicious than white pasta. The added flavour and nutrients are worth the higher price. I love it with home made tomato sauce and veggies but it's also delicious with sauteed fresh broccoli, garlic and basil.

August 25, 2016

This is my new favorite pasta! It cooks super-fast (6 mins for spaghetti), tastes exactly like white pasta (I do NOT like whole wheat!), and has the added benefits of the greens. My only complaint would be the price...it's a smaller box, and even on sale, it's three times the price of regular large packages of white pasta. But, I love it, so I'll be re-buying.

August 25, 2016

I would eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Ok, maybe not breakfast but it is absolutely delicious and I do eat it almost weekly now. Whether you make actual meat spaghetti with it, or even just add some olive oil or butter it is so good!

August 25, 2016

While this isn't something I would buy everytime ($4 for a box at my local store) this product is delicious and goes well with a cream or tomato based sauce! I love that you are able to sneak in an extra veggies.

July 30, 2016

I received a free product coupon for a Catelli Super Greens pasta product so picked up a spaghetti and a fusilli. I have never been much of a fan of anything but white pasta, but free is a great price so I bought it. All of us were very happy with the taste. No strange texture, and tasted like regular pasta, with a hint of spinach, which e really enjoyed. We ate it with some pesto, and it will become one of our 2 week meal rotation staples. I'm thrilled because we honestly would never have tried it, but so glad we can now make a healthier choice.

June 29, 2016

I like Catelli products and I liked this one. The taste is good. I like that its made from vegetables (spinach zucchini, broccoli, and kale. Great for kids who are picky eaters, I think. It gets the veggies without them knowing.

May 12, 2016

I received this free as part of my Samplesource. I am not really fond of many vegetables especially the green ones, so this was a good choice for me. The vegetables contained in this spaghetti are spinach, zucchini, broccoli, parsley and kale. It is a high source of fibre, low in fat and sodium, cholestorel free and a good source of iron. These are all the things I need in my diet. I served this with a meat sauce on top. It has a different taste to it but in a good way. It cooked quickly and was very tasty! I will definately be buying this spaghetti and other green choices again in this Catelli line of pasta. I highly recommend this product. #ChickAdvisor #PRClub

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!