• Catit Senses Play Circuit
  • Catit Senses Play Circuit

Catit Senses Play Circuit Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 291 in Pet Products

March 14, 2017

This cat toy was both of my kitties favourites. They used to sit in front of the tube for hours swatting the ball back and fourth. It kept them from causing any mischeif. Until my husband axcidentally stepped on it, i do plan on buying another one in the near future.

March 13, 2017

My kitties love this ball circuit. The red glowing ball really catches their attention, and they are able to bat the ball around the circuit without much problem. I love that you can make it into different shapes. Very well-made.

February 03, 2015

My cats love this product , they love to chase the ball back and forth. It is worth every cent.

July 09, 2014

Originally bought for our foster kitten litter, the kittens played with this every single day. Then the next litter played with it. My cat still plays with it, and sometimes sleeps in the center. It’s loved and never put away. You can also buy more than one (we got our second last Christmas) and the pieces can interconnect to make long waves or circles… it keeps it changing and interesting. This circuit contains a ball which moves in ways that creates irregular motion and cats can poke and push the ball around. Rated 5 Paws – Inexpensive, interactive, durable, washable, easy to adjust and seems to hold interest for a long time. (About $20)