• Catwalk Curls Rock amplifier
Good

Catwalk Curls Rock amplifier Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 2246 in Hair Care

June 29, 2016

This product has everything! It helps with the frizziness, it gives control on the curls and it holds very well! Using it since 5 years and I haven't found another product working that well!

June 27, 2016

It's a cream, easy to apply and you don't need a lot of the product to have the prefect effect. It's so much better than a mousse or a gel for curly hair. The result always perfect, light and define curls. I'm using this product for more than 5 years and still living it !

February 11, 2016

Si j'ai un produit à conseiller pour les cheveux frisée c'est celui là ! Je l'utilise depuis des années et je le conseil à tout le monde . Ce produit ne rend pas les boucle " dure " au toucher et ne donne pas un effet " mouillé " non plus

November 02, 2015

Wow!

I have been reluctant to buy high end products lately due to a student budget.
    After trying several low end products and becoming sooo frustrated with money wasted.. I finally grabbed this curls rock amplifier..

Wow, seriously, my hair loves this stuff!

I used it over top of Marc Anthony's bye bye frizz blow out cream, twisted my curls and let my hair air dry and my curls are beautiful!

I could leave as is or add a little volume and relax out a few curls with a curling wand. This stuff has cut my getting ready time down by half.

Once you know it will work for you, you can style and go!

This could finally be my HG product!!! Now, what to do with the graveyard of fails.. Lol

August 13, 2015

I like the way this product makes my look, but I don't like the stiffness. My hair is naturally fine and soft; after using this product it felt stiff and straw-like. Defined my curls well and my hair looked good, but I found it rather costly ($30 at a salon). I would give this product a better rating, even with the expense, if my hair still felt soft after using it.

July 27, 2015

I use this often and it doesn't take much! After I towel dry my hair I use one pump and rub in my hands, I apply from mid length to ends. I then use my hair diffuser and dry my hair only to about 75%. This keeps my curls bouncy and defined. It helps reduce the frizziness and keeps them in place all day. I love this product because it will last me a long time and for the price it is very good quality!