• Caudalie Divine Oil
  • Caudalie Divine Oil

Caudalie Divine Oil Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 842 in Bath & Body

September 19, 2016

J'aime tellement les produits Caudalie ... tout les produit sont de qualité et l'odeur est divine.cette huile est tout usage et procure beaucoup de douceur/ hydratation.

January 10, 2015

This product is amazing! You can use it for your hair, body and even your face. The smell is just heaven in a bottle! I use it on my pillow for the smell and I rehydrate my panthiose. There so many ways to use this dry oïl, I ve recommend it to all my friends!

September 20, 2014

I got a deluxe sample size of this in a summer crushes kit from Sephora and I fell in love with it. It smells amazing and gave my legs and body a gorgeous glow and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It also seems to last forever because you only need a tiny amount to do your whole body.

September 11, 2014

I adore this stuff. It is really divine as the name says
Leaves my skin so soft; I feel like I just left the spa.I've had thr same bottle for a year and still have a ton left. I've used it on my hair as well for extra shine and conditioning.

September 06, 2014

A wonderful body oil (I don't use it on my hair or face, though you can do that, too). Really love the scent, which is no surprise, as Jacques Cavallier is one of my favourite perfume noses.