Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir Reviews

Ranked #655 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

What it is:
Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance, as it stimulates microcirculation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

November 08, 2016

I use this product every day, for the smell, the feeling on your face and the glow that I get with it. My complexion is harmonized, and since I have sensitive skin, Caudale is always a winner with me.

September 24, 2016

This Beauty Elixir is formulated with rosemary, peppermint and orange blossom. It's an amazing toning mist that can be used to set makeup, or provide an instant burst of freshness and tightness to a tired complexion. I love keeping it on my desk or in my travel bag for a serious shot of glow and hydration. I find that it is a bit too much for my sensitive skin if I spray it on to a bare face. I always apply it over makeup

June 27, 2016

Wowwwwww j'adoreeeee!! Je le recommande a tous!!!! Caudalie est une de mes marques préféré! Ce produit fait partie des meilleure! Vous ne serez pasdeçu!!

June 21, 2016

Un petit luxe à offrir à sa peau! Une odeur très intéressante et un produit qui donne à la peau un coup d'éclat instantané. Un peu cher, mais aucun produit ne ressemble à celui-ci.

February 26, 2016

I've heard amazing things about this product. So I was pretty excited to try it.
But honestly, I don't think it's anything that great. For starts the scent really isn't good to me. It actually smells like Chinese pickled plums to me. The spray nozzle is mediocre as well. Most of the time I get too much sprayed onto one part of my face. Not an even spray.
Though it does help cool you down on a hot day, it does nothing with reducing the pores. Also setting the makeup, I could find other sprays that would do a better job. Will not repurchase this in the future. I like all the rest of Caudalie's products, but this is a huge miss.

February 17, 2016

Caudalie my only one love for the skin care.i love every single one product in this brand.the eau de beaute is so fresh and smell so good. I put it every Time in the day .

January 26, 2016

This is my very first facial spray and I cant say enough how good this product is. The smell is so divine and the consistency is so amazing! Absorbs so quickly into your skin no matter what your skin condition is at that moment. It is so refreshing and last for hours after just one spray. For this wintery dry weather, I have to spray once or twice when I am outside in the cold, and once when I am inside a building. A little pricey though it is worth every cent. Purchased the small bottle for $19 from Sephora, has been lasting me for 6 months! Great purchase.

January 14, 2016

This stuff is awesome and I always make sure to use it every morning before apply any moisturizer or foundation. My favourite thing is the smell, it's amazing.

June 12, 2015

I love this Elixir, the one with the green print. It has the perfect mist and the perfect amount of refreshing cooling sensation in each spray. Too bad the bottle costs $50 for a spray, I just buy the small travel ones here and there, but I finish them pretty quick. Since it's expensive I'll swap with MAC Fix+ during the summer when I want my face to feel refreshed.

March 10, 2015

I got the limited edition bottle but the formula is the same. This elixir gives off a fine spray mist that is refreshing and light. The only thing about the formula that could be improved upon is the herbal scent. While it's not intrusive it has quite the strong herbal nose that seems to smell like rosemary. There's also a hint of fresh mint but I think the herb stays with you more. This product gives your skin a nice glow and can be used patted on a fresh cleansed face for an added boost of moisture as well as a make-up setting spray. It's non-sticky and non-greasy while non-interfering with your foundation. A small spritz will do the job and with this bottle if you use the smaller size daily it's sure to run out within the week. I only hope they make a new version with less of that herb scent.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS