Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2016

Une infirmiere a toujours les mains secs! Ce produit me redonne une peau douce et soyeuse! L'hiver avec le froid les mains deviennent tres sec! Ce produit ma sauvé!!

May 15, 2016

I won this product from Elle magazine Beauty Grand Prix contest. I was so pleased with the fragrance and WOW did my nails and hands look and feel amazing. Loved this so much.

January 26, 2016

This hand cream is... AMAZING. The scent is also just beyond perfect it's beautiful and it works perfectly.

August 24, 2015

I really enjoy using this hand and nail cream because it is a non-greasy formula yet still effective. It can be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way and you don't need much to rid of your dry hands!

May 20, 2015

very rich, smooth and kept my hands moisturized. Did not have to re-apply as much as other creams. Smells nice also.

September 12, 2014

Caudalie's hand cream is the best hand cream I've ever found. The consistency isn't too thick, so it readily absorbs into my skin while providing ample moisture to my skin. It smooths over my cuticles and any dry areas and leaves my hands with a soft, satin feeling.

It has a light, pleasant scent that fades shortly instead of hanging around.

June 18, 2014

I received a full size 'Hand and Nail Cream' with an order from Caudalie, and because it was free I didn't hold high expectations, although I love their products. I tried it on and right away loved the smell. The cream was silky smooth, and grease-less. As with other hand creams, I usually have to repeat quite often throughout the day, but I found I didn't need to reapply until later that day, when I was getting ready for bed, which is a normal routine. I've since reordered this product and also received a purse size in a trial kit of products. You won't be disappointed.

November 22, 2013

I use this on my feet, because foot creams look so dull. I no longer need a cuticle cream for my toes.

I have very dry hands, so I can use it on my hands year round. In the winter, I apply to my feet before bed.

It may be too greasy for some people's hands, but it's great for everyone's feet. In the summer, just use it as cuticle cream. Yeah, it's that rich.

May 01, 2012

I bought this hand creme because I love the lip conditoner and Sephora had a set sale for both. I was excited to try this, thinking it would have the same effect as the lip conditioner does. Unfortunately, it didn't. I found it greasy when I put it on and then it didn't do anything for my dry hands. Plus, it's a very small tube (75 ml) so if using it every day it doesn't last too long.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk