Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 519 in Masks

September 04, 2016

This mask does wonders for my skin; my pores always feel and look so clear and small after using. The formula makes the spreading application very easy and needs only about a moderate amount of product as it covers thick enough to avoid bare patches but not too thick that I feel product is being wasted. Due to the nature of the formulas' viscosity and consistensy it only take 10-15 minutes to dry... yes, I have used masks that take 30 minutes or more in the past.

July 03, 2016

I spend a little more than I would like to for a mask, but I do like the feeling on my skin. If you are someone who has sensitive skin (like me) this will feel very kind on the skin. Looking at the description on the sephora website, it claims to refine your skin texture, which I wholeheartedly agree with. For a product like this, if you want to see results you have to use it everyday to get the bang for your buck.

July 03, 2016

This mask is the bomb. I is made out of pink clay and it makes the pores of my oily areas invisible and it leaves my skin so soft. Totally worth every penny and made me want to try every product from the company!

June 24, 2016

This mask is great. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh, and firm. I really feel like it helps clean the pores. The only annoying thing like all clay masks is washing it off. Works best with a wet wash cloth.