Caudalie Lip Conditioner

Caudalie Lip Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 787 in Lip Balm

What it is:A total lipcare essential for everyone.What it is formulated to do:This 99.5 percent-natural treatment provides a powerful blend of antioxidants and nutrients that protect, hydrate, repair, and soothe dry lips while lending antiaging benefits. It makes an excellent lipstick base.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanWhat else you need to know:Caudalie is committed to using and producing products that are environmentally friendly.

September 04, 2016

I used this lip conditioner every night before I went to sleep last winter when my lips were especially dry, cracked and sometimes chapped and woke up with smooth and soft lips every morning. The formula is easy to apply and long-lasting through the night despite tossing and turning. When winter hits again I will definitely be going back to this product. The cute packaging is an added bonus!

August 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Il hydrate mes lèvres pendant des heures. L'odeur et le goût n'est pas désagréable. Par contre, c'est un produit plus dispendieux, mais je l'ai reçu dans une promotion Caudalie. Ces produits sont vraiment fantastiques!

March 29, 2016

I received this as a gift during Christmas, and have been using it non stop since then. I have about 5 or 6 different lip balms at any given time, because I like to have one in each jacket pocket, and purse. This way I'll always have something on me when I need it! However, this is my absolute favourite, and I intend to keep purchasing this one in the future.

July 27, 2015

My most favourite lip balm/conditioner! I don't plan on buying any others in the near future

November 13, 2014

This is a great product that definitely moisturizes, but it was nothing special for me. The smell is pleasant, but it makes my lips peel slightly. I wouldn't mind purchasing it again, but it's not my number one lip balm.

September 06, 2014

99% natural, a pleasant scent, no weird taste, good glide, non-sticky, and effective on dry lips. A winner!

May 01, 2012

I was travelling in Europe and pretty much as soon as I landed my lips started burning on fire. I tried to ignore it for a few days thinking it would go away, and I could save money (I was travelling for over a month so every penny was needed lol). Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. I went into a pharmacy in Cannes, and tried to explain what I needed using hand gestures because no one spoke English there. The pharmacist handed me the Caudalie lip conditioner (dont remember how much it cost). By the end of the day, the burning sensation on my lips was completely gone! I couldn't believe it worked that fast. I made that lip conditioner last me as long as possible before I could find it in Canada. Now its what I always use!

January 07, 2012

I got the Caudalie Lip Conditioner from Sephora in December as part of a Caudalie Favorites sample kit. I have been using this for two weeks now in place of my Alba lip balm and so far I am pleased with the Caudalie lip conditioner. In the cooler months my lips get dry, red and peel. I have been using this twice a day after I brush my teeth in the morning and evening and it has made my lips soft, moist and helped my lip products to glide on smoother.

I like the vanilla flavor but unfortunately my husband doesn't so I don't use it when I want a smooch from him :-)

It is pricey but if you want soft lips during Canada's cold winters, it's worth it.

September 19, 2011

Great vanilla taste! I would highly recommend it. Bought it off eBeauty.ca, that Canadian makeup site. I usually use Burt's Bees lip balm daily, and I would say this is on par with Burt's Bees quality.

December 09, 2010

great lip balm. I love their products. Smells great too!!