Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
Good

Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 973 in Facial Cleansers

September 04, 2016

This product has saved my skin! I always had great skin until I tried another brands product and experienced severe acne. Following this experience I tried many other cleansing products to clear my skin and nothing worked. In a moment of desperation I followed the advice of a staff member at Sephora and tried this cleansing water and the results were almost unbelievable. Within 1 week I noticed some change in my skin texture and after 2 weeks my acne was drastically improved. This is a holy-grail product for me right now and will not be changing for a long time. The convenience of the product is just another great selling feature for me as well!

June 26, 2016

I've never used a micellar water before. I'm very impressed with it, it was literally like a magnet for all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara. No scrubbing, just swiped over the skin lightly with a cotton pad, no rinsing either. Everything came off so easily, but it's gentle. Didn't feel too drying. The Science behind micellar molecules is really cool too. The scent was pleasant, not too over powering. My skin felt very clean after use. Will definitely keep a bottle on hand.

April 08, 2016

I was able to try a sample of this and I haven't been more impressed by anything else I've ever tried. I don't use it as a make up remover, but I use it in the morning and at night. I have problem skin, psoraisis and I have noticed a huge differnce in the few days I have used it. I highly recomend this, it is wonderful for the skin

Full House

danaorgnero earned the Shopping Expert badge

MissNinja added a new review for
    Culinary Parchment Paper