Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
Good

Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 04, 2016

This product has saved my skin! I always had great skin until I tried another brands product and experienced severe acne. Following this experience I tried many other cleansing products to clear my skin and nothing worked. In a moment of desperation I followed the advice of a staff member at Sephora and tried this cleansing water and the results were almost unbelievable. Within 1 week I noticed some change in my skin texture and after 2 weeks my acne was drastically improved. This is a holy-grail product for me right now and will not be changing for a long time. The convenience of the product is just another great selling feature for me as well!

June 26, 2016

I've never used a micellar water before. I'm very impressed with it, it was literally like a magnet for all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara. No scrubbing, just swiped over the skin lightly with a cotton pad, no rinsing either. Everything came off so easily, but it's gentle. Didn't feel too drying. The Science behind micellar molecules is really cool too. The scent was pleasant, not too over powering. My skin felt very clean after use. Will definitely keep a bottle on hand.

April 08, 2016

I was able to try a sample of this and I haven't been more impressed by anything else I've ever tried. I don't use it as a make up remover, but I use it in the morning and at night. I have problem skin, psoraisis and I have noticed a huge differnce in the few days I have used it. I highly recomend this, it is wonderful for the skin

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play