Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream

Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 337 in Eye Cream

April 06, 2016

I received a sample of caudalie's anti-wrinkle eye and lip cream in a 500 point beauty box from sephora. This cream is awesome! I prefer to use it as an eye cream rather than a lip cream. It absorbs really quickly underneath my eyes, which I love because I don't have to wait for it to dry like other eye creams I've tried. I started noticing the difference in my under eye wrinkles within a week of use where I applied it to my under eyes in the morning and night. I noticed a big difference in the wrinkles, and the dark bags lightened up a bit. As a lip cream, I would say it's decent. I noticed that when I used it as a lip cream, my lips afterwards were extremely soft. The only downside as a lip cream, would be that it takes a bit longer to dry and easily gets into your mouth (which has a pretty gross taste). I recommend it as an eye cream.

January 23, 2016

I love caudalie! It's not expansif if tou look at all products with a huge quality! those products really works! You can get them within all categories of skin! They are not oily and services is wanderfull! I had a problem with a delivery once and they had sent me free creams and called me back! They are very carefull staff even thow our language speaking is'nt the same they just get to adjusted the situation. You can be confidant!

February 08, 2015

At first I thought it was pretty expensive, but you only need a tiny dab under your eyes and on your lips - the small tube has lasted me 8 months using twice a day. It's soft and dabs on well, but I would say it is somewhat effective. It was recommended to me at Sephora as a way to get rid of dark circles, as apparently it is supposed to help with this by penetrating the delicate skin under the eyes and on lips better than regular face moisturizers. I notice a bit of a difference I'd say. The beginnings of my crowsfeet have decreased, and dark circles diminished somewhat. But I wouldn't say it has made a dramatic difference.