Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 23, 2016

The great thing about this moisturizer is that is moisturizes without leaving the skin feeling greasy! It works for great for those with sensitive skin, as it is gently and soothing. It is scented, but very slightly so that it is barely noticeable.

April 16, 2016

This is an excellent year-round moisturizer for those with combination skin. It gives me enough moisture throughout -30 to -40 weather, and doesn't leave me greasy during +30 summers. My skin feels soft and hydrated all day long. The fragrance is subtle and fresh. My only complaint is the size of the tube, I wish it came in a bigger size for the price! However, it is well worth it.

January 26, 2016

I received a small sample of this product from Sephora with my Beauty Insider points. It was a great find! I love the lightness of the moisturizer, but it made my skin very hydrated. I live in a very dry climate, where I have to moisturize very often and tend to use heavy creams that make me break out. I was impressed that such a lightweight moisturizer kept my skin feeling hydrated all day and night without feeling heavy or causing my skin to breakout. It isn't the most economical choice, but I think it is good value for the investment. I also appreciate that this produce is free of sulphates and parabens.

March 18, 2015

This product is targeted for sensitive skin. The lady at sephora insisted I try this product saying its perfect for me. It gave me a huge rash and my face was red for days. I will definitely never be buying this.

March 06, 2015

I like Caudalie's products more often than not, but this one disappointed me. "Sorbet" seems to translate to a product that contains more air than anything else: it's quite frothy and runny. It also doesn't seem to do a thing for my skin. I don't expect miracles from these things, but I've tried enough moisturisers now to know what I'm looking for. I'm really glad that I tried out a 10 mL deluxe sample instead of blind-buying the full-size product. I'm going to stick with REN from now on (despite the price).