Cavendish Farms Battered Onion Rings
Good

Cavendish Farms Battered Onion Rings Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 48 in Frozen Appetizers

June 29, 2016

I love this brand and they make some the best onion rings you can buy. You get a lot of product for the price you pay. My whole family just loves them.

May 14, 2016

I bought a bag of these onion rings last week I made them in the oven only took 15 minutes they were ready and tasted so good they were gone in no time

March 28, 2016

Cavendish onion rings is the bomb!! its soo delish yet so easy to make. Its perfect for snacking and super easy to cook. Put it in the oven 15 mins later you can enjoy it.

March 08, 2016

for me the rings of the cavendish farms onions are so Bonness , but especially if have made ​​a leathery fryer ! Crispy and quick to cook as little input or flat to receive friends, good idea I even think tonight I'll cook ! his gives me the taste !

March 05, 2016

These onion rings are so good ,I deep fry them just so the consistency will be nice and crispy and golden brown,the coating is a little salty and the onion is a little sweet,making the perfect combination for this to be part of dinner or just a snack.Cavendish frozen foods are pretty cheap

March 02, 2016

I am very picky when it comes to onion rings but these ones are delicious. I like them ok in the oven but would rather have them in the deep fryer. The crisp up nice and the batter is just right.

April 02, 2015

Always make these for potlucks and barbecues.

March 16, 2015

We tried these onion rings last night. They tasted really good. After baking in the oven they came out crispy and not greasy. The coating was not too thick and very flavourful. The whole family enjoyed them. I like to make my own onion rings but I gave these onion rings a try and I wasn't disappointed. I would definitely purchase again.