Cavendish Farms Garlic & Rosemary Wedges Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

May 14, 2016

These are delicious my whole family like them they're well seasoned crispy on the outside and soft on the inside I made these and everyone wanted seconds

April 04, 2016

I got these at my local grocery store mainly because I thought it was a great price for such a large bag so I took them home and cooked some up with supper and my whole family really liked these, they were seasoned well and cooked up very well, crispy and soft on the inside.

April 04, 2016

I couldn't beleive how good these were when I first tryed them. The rosemary seasoning is perfect taste, not to overwelming, But for some people it might be to much

March 01, 2016

I am sad to be the only one, but I liked the garlic taste of these wedges, but to me the rosemary seasoning was too much to over powering to enjoy the wedges fully :(

To be too much rosemary taste took away from the taste of the wedge and taste of the garlic.

I did like shape, texture, softness of wedge inside (almost like a baked potato) but the herb seasoning threw it off and that is why I personally wouldn't buy again, too much, they should have decreased amount of seasoning within or increase the taste of garlic to balance out.

February 12, 2016

our family loves cavendish farms gsrlic & rosemary wedges!! the kids cant get enough!! would recommend these to anyone they are delicious!! good buy at a good price!!

May 09, 2015

I LOVE these potato wedges! I'm sad that Costco doesn't carry these anymore, but I found them at Superstore. These potato wedges are seasoned perfectly and are so easy to make, just pop them in the oven. I could literally eat the whole bag, dipped in ketchup, or gravy, or just plain!

March 27, 2015

Cavendish Farms Garlic & Rosemary Wedges ..Those garlic & rosemary wedges are great thing have around for quick snack .our family sure enjoys them .

March 25, 2015

A fragrant and tasty flavor combination. These wedges come out of the over crispy and have the perfect blend of garlic & rosemary. A hearty potato side that complements any meal. Easy to prepare and saves you time. A quality product from Cavendish Farms.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products