Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Fries
Good

Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 46 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

May 14, 2016

These taste almost like home made I like making these every weekend when my husband Barbecues meat these fries goes great as a side dish with gravy and meat

January 27, 2016

These are tasty and almost like home fries. I wish the price was lower and reflected the amount in the bag. I buy them often when they are on sale as everything about them is great - flavour, taste, texture, look.

December 20, 2015

Love cavendish potatoes, buy the various products enjoy eating them all.

October 16, 2015

#CavendishFarms 'Fresh from the Farm Straight Cut Fries' are very fast, convenient and taste good. Great when you do not have time to make your own. I also like the fact that you can bake them which is so much healthier without all the extra fat from deep frying. They are also a great price.

October 16, 2015

Very tasty. One thing I love it's fries and Cavendish does make good ones.

October 16, 2015

I picked up a package from our local grocery store as they were on sale-and haven't gone back to our old brand of fries! They are fresh, high-quality potatoes and I've never tasted the freezer burn that some fries get. They stay crisp when baked (or if I'm in a rush, fried) and are domestic definitely worth every penny!

March 27, 2015

Cavendish Farms Fresh from the Farm Straight Cut Fries .. sure do enjoy those straight cut fries .. like putting these fries in oven and baking them .

March 25, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty these fries were. They cooked up golden and crispy. Just the right amount of sea salt seasoning. There wasn't any oily residue and the fries weren't heavy with grease. My whole family enjoyed them. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.

TiaQ added a new review for