• Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea
  • Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea

Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 528 in Tea

January 13, 2017

This tea has been around for a long time, if I'm remembering right! It seems to me that I used to buy this, long before chais and lattes and all became all crazy-popular. It's a staple, for me. I'm a huge fan of Celestial Seaonsings herbal teas, and some I have have HAVE to have around, and this is one. One nice thing is it is caffience free, so can be had in the evening, without worry it will keep me up. It's flavour? AMAZING. It's both very sweet, and very spicy. I always add a bit of cream, and a bit of honey. It is pretty strong, so if strong spicy/sweet teas aren't your thing, you may not enjoy it, but for the rest of us....it's faaaantastic. The best way I can describe it is like a very strong chai, with extra cinnomen.

January 13, 2017

This product is really mislabelled as a tea as it is rather bland when steeped in hot water like a regular tea-bag. Treat this like a chai latte - the flavour really bursts out if you steep this tea bag on the stove top under low heat with half milk/hot water for 5 mins. You barely have to sweetened but if you do, use honey.

This product seems to only be available during the winter season so stock up if you want to enjoy this throughout the year.

September 06, 2016

All Celestial Seasonings Tea I find are great.. However, the Bengal Spice is TOO spicy. It is very peppery. I normally soak my tea bag until I am done drinking it, but this, I can only leave it in the up for about 10 seconds. I find it gives me heart burn. It sucks cuz it smells so good, and after the pepper, it tastes lovely.

April 02, 2016

This tea is wonderful. It smells spicy, cinnamony, warm and inviting. Also a hint of citrus. It's delicious on its own or with a splash of milk and a tiny bit of sugar. It's a great drink on a cold night when it rainy or snowy out.

March 30, 2016

A staple in my tea cupboard! This is my go-to tea in the afternoon or evening when I'm craving something sweet. The beautiful spices give the perception of sweetness with no honey or sugar needed! Great on its own or with milk.

March 24, 2016

This is my favourite tea.It is a great after dinner tea, it tastes like a yummy dessert. I like to sip on this tea at night, I find it helps when im hungry or want something sweet!

March 21, 2016

If you like a nice soothing relaxing tea for a night in at home this tea is the perfect pick. It has just the right amount of cinnamon. It isn't overpowering or weak. The best part is, it will help make your room, or even house smell like a bakery without even trying :)

March 11, 2016

This tea has a delicious taste and is calorie free which is an added bonus. It is beautifully sweet and spicy all at the same time and is very satisfying. I drink it plain but you can add milk and sugar or honey to make a chai like warm drink too. This tea is lovely at the holidays as it tastes festive with all the spices.

February 05, 2016

One of the best sold in grocery. Very good, with a bit of milk and sugar, so perfect for cold nights!

January 28, 2016

This was my autumn/fall/book reading type tea!
    Close to a chai but no milk/sugar additives required (which is why i loved it so much!)