Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 467 in Tea

Herbal tea with calming valerian to help gently lull you to sleep.

July 21, 2016

I love the taste of the sleepytime tea that's why I keep drinking it, but I doesn't make me sleepy at all. I usually end up drinking it in the daytime because I know I won't get sleepy from it. My mother drinks it and she does get sleepy from it.

May 16, 2016

Sleepytime tea is my go to beverage whenever I need to wind down after a stressful day. I have been drinking it for years and the quality has stayed consistent. The aroma alone will put me in a happy mood.

March 10, 2016

I have been drinking Sleepytime for quite some time now and I have discovered drinking it before bed is a great way to lull my body into a calm state. The blackberry leaves in the tea also decreases my anxiety. Please note:Chamomile may increase interfere with blood clotting, therefore, you should not consume Sleepytime tea if taking anticoagulants. If you have an allergy to ragweed, don’t use chamomile. Also, don’t take chamomile tea if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding, as chamomile may act as a uterine stimulant.

February 04, 2016

This stuff really knocks you out. Even the smell is relaxing. I slept for 10 hours! I don't recommend if you have alot to do the next day.

February 02, 2016

Great tea to help me relax and sleep after a stressful day.

February 01, 2016

This is without a doubt my favourite tea! It always helps me wind down after a hard days work! It is a very relaxing tea! When I can't make my own homemade herbal teas or tisanes this is my go to brand!

January 13, 2016

I grew up on these teas. I have so many memories as a young child drinking these teas and making up stories about the pictures on the front of the boxes. I love this tea and the price is always so good too. Helps me fall asleep so quickly and are just so relaxing. And there is such a variety of flavors.

December 23, 2015

My favourite tea after a long stressful day, and a restless night. It's very calming, and with a spoonful of honey it's extra yummy. Enjoy, settle, and relax with sleepytime at any season! Enjoyable for children and adults.

December 18, 2015

I struggle to fall asleep at night. This tea helps relax me before bed. It doesn't have the greatest flavour but it is soothing. Perfect tea to have before bed to help get some shut eye. It doesn't always work for me but it's certainly an item I like to have on hand.

November 20, 2015

Having a bad night, a little stressed, have a warm cup of this tea and your eyelids will start to feel heavy! Enjoy! Sweet dreams!